X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've seen that truck before,

Almost certain this is it.
    Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

To say the rear window is poorly done would be an understatement.

Comment

http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/3432078651.html

I wish I could pick this one up. :(

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Originally posted by CO318is View Post
        I test drove that 4 door m3 about a month ago, car drove fairly well. Needed a new center support bearing, it has rust bubbles on pretty much every fender and below the rear doors. The interior was clean, the engine pulled hard. There was some kind of secondary air pump thing going on too.
        I drove it on Thursday. Pretty much the same conclusion I had about it. I'd love to replace my wife's jetta TDi with it. She drive's the TDi like a M3 anyways, so our MPG would probably only drop 5mpg or so.

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
        http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/3432078651.html

I wish I could pick this one up. :(
        Heck yeah! I love the brown interior and euro bumpers
        My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

That is def the truck! I bet the rear end is ridiculously flexy.

I drove the M3 home today. It's going to a friend in Vail as a DD. I detected the CSB shutter and all the other issues. Thanks for your help Eric. For what it is, it's a solid car. I was smiling the entire way home. It would be a perfect DD. It was just solid enough to enjoy, but beat up enough to not care if it was getting snow and hailed on at the airport lot. I've only driven track prepped or at least coil-overed, sticky tired, no suspension travel E36 M3's and only on the track. I might keep my eye open for something similar in the future. I'm not there yet, but I would consider selling the E30 or the right one.

I looked at this car last week.

It's a solid E30. He has all Mx records since new. Mechanically it's dialed. It has all the proper upgrades, M3 offsets, IE bushings, Koni's. The koni's ride way better than my Bilstien Sports. The only thing it needs is a shifter bushing rebuild. No drivetrain whine, vibrations, or howl from anywhere. All switches, windows, cruise, sunroof works. Has super nice HU w/ blue tooth.

Cosmetically it needs some paint work, plastic work, and chrome. If someone wanted to fix the cosmetic stuff, there is money to be made on it. Or it's a perfect DD / winter beater. Seller is a straight up guy, who I would not hesitate to buy from.
          JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Originally posted by Cloudbase View Post
            That is def the truck! I bet the rear end is ridiculously flexy.

I drove the M3 home today. It's going to a friend in Vail as a DD. I detected the CSB shutter and all the other issues. Thanks for your help Eric. For what it is, it's a solid car. I was smiling the entire way home. It would be a perfect DD. It was just solid enough to enjoy, but beat up enough to not care if it was getting snow and hailed on at the airport lot. I've only driven track prepped or at least coil-overed, sticky tired, no suspension travel E36 M3's and only on the track. I might keep my eye open for something similar in the future. I'm not there yet, but I would consider selling the E30 or the right one.

I looked at this car last week.

It's a solid E30. He has all Mx records since new. Mechanically it's dialed. It has all the proper upgrades, M3 offsets, IE bushings, Koni's. The koni's ride way better than my Bilstien Sports. The only thing it needs is a shifter bushing rebuild. No drivetrain whine, vibrations, or howl from anywhere. All switches, windows, cruise, sunroof works. Has super nice HU w/ blue tooth.

Cosmetically it needs some paint work, plastic work, and chrome. If someone wanted to fix the cosmetic stuff, there is money to be made on it. Or it's a perfect DD / winter beater. Seller is a straight up guy, who I would not hesitate to buy from.
            That '87 is a tad spendy, but looks well kept!

Comment

I'm confident it could be had for cheaper...
              JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

makes me wish I waited a bit longer rather than buying my current 87 325is

Comment

Hey guys, that '87 325is is mine and I can definitely work on the price if you're interested at all.

Cloudbase: thanks so much for the honest review and vouching for my character (yep, I heart you)

Comment

Ha! Not prob man. I was just thinking today how much better than mine it rode. I need to get some koni's.

Post a FS in the general FS section. You might find some action there too.
                    JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Has anyone seen this car or know anything about it?

Comment

^ All I know is that it has been for sale for a loooong time...

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                        Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Nope, not many people on here in that area...

Comment

id suggest the 87 325is posted above you if you dont mind spending a bit more and don't mind big ol chrome bumpers

Comment

you know there is this one as well, and I do know about this car and I can tell you all about it:

Comment

Looks like K1's

JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Working...
                                X