X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pm'ed bout lights

Comment

Originally posted by flying_violin View Post
      The only diff I have that is not bolted to anything is a 4.10 open small case.

However, for the right price, I could sell you a 4.10 medium case LSD.... But you probably don't want to pay those craigslist-style crackhead prices.

thanks for the offer but ill wait for a 3.73 lsd

Comment

My buddy is interested in these two, anybody know about them?

My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

second one is deleted.

Comment

Check how much this guy wants for his car:

Comment

hope it has 4,000 miles on it lol

Comment

Put some more parts up. Remember that local guys get discounts 'cause I don't have to spend the time and money to ship it out!

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=283662

Alpine II 318is

Comment

need a passenger side map pocket for a coupe. any color, needs to be mint physical condition, though dirty is fine.

Comment

Sorry, Roland, but I know I don't have one of those.

Alpine II 318is

Comment

Originally posted by flying_violin View Post
                      Put some more parts up. Remember that local guys get discounts 'cause I don't have to spend the time and money to ship it out!

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=283662
                      Whoa... what car did the green mirrors come from??

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                      Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Sort of a long story on the mirrors... I was washing my car (color = Alpine II, which will be relevant later on) one day and about half the paint on the metal part of the driver's side mirror flaked off, revealing some severely corroded aluminum underneath. Shortly thereafter, I made a trip to the junk yard and found these mirrors in pretty good shape (apart from the glass). So I picked them up with the intention of disassembling them and painting them AWII. However, once the old mirror was off my car, I realized that the plastic housing is pretty much permanently attached to the metal bit. Which would make painting them (especially from a dark color to a light color) nearly impossible. So on the old mirror, I drilled out the massive hollow rivet piece that holds the plastic and metal pieces together to separate the parts and had the aluminum part blasted. It looked pretty rough, but as this was kind of an experiment at this point I painted it up and JB welded the whole mess together. From 20+ feet away, it is hard to tell exactly how much material is missing, but once you get up close you see why people do not recommend blasting aluminum!

So now that I have a functioning mirror on the side of my far-from-perfect daily, I don't really have the necessary motivation to change the color of these mirrors. Although if someone want to do that for me, I would send a pizza, 6 pack of your choosing, parts, and/or some cash your way.

Alpine II 318is

Comment

^ Ahh they're just an interesting color!

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                          Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Yeah, can't quite remember if that was an original color or not... But if it was a respray, they did a fine good job of it! Engine bay, trunk, and interior of the doors were all that green.

Alpine II 318is

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
                              Man that first E34 looks good. I've found myself frequenting that add on and off all day. Hope he gets it.
                              JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Originally posted by Cloudbase View Post
                                Man that first E34 looks good. I've found myself frequenting that add on and off all day. Hope he gets it.
                                No longer available; guess how I know:D

Comment

Working...
                                X