This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
    Its not being advertised as an m car.....wtf Sam.
    It's being advertised as having an M package, which it doesn't... theoretically makes it a scam ad no?

misrepresenting/mis-categorizing, all the same in the end.

Comment

Must be that rare v6 model haha

Comment

Originally posted by 303e30 View Post
        You cant flag a posting because you dont like a car. What are you, 14 years old?
        I love E39s. I just don't like the way the seller of that particular car represents it as having an M Package when it doesn't. He's scamming the market and that sort of thing bothers me. Please excuse if that seems to you to be the sensibility of a child.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
          Out of curiosity, is anyone looking for e30 euro bumpers?
          if you actually know of some Id LOVE to get my hands on them

Comment

Originally posted by ltz Viper View Post
            if you actually know of some Id LOVE to get my hands on them
            I do. He's looking to get rid of them soon. I'll let you know what's up.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
            Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

someone buy my monitor. or trade?

Comment

Originally posted by immaculate5 View Post

I love E39s. I just don't like the way the seller of that particular car represents it as having an M Package when it doesn't. He's scamming the market and that sort of thing bothers me. Please excuse if that seems to you to be the sensibility of a child.
                I understand if he listed it as an m5 but he simply stated its an M-package, which really doesn't mean much as the factory m-sport 528i has mostly cosmetic mods with a slightly stiffer suspension. The ad doesn't seem to be a scam and the price is about right for that year of a 528i. The car isn't tastefully modded but that is an opinion and not grounds for always flagging it. Just my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by 303e30 View Post
                  I understand if he listed it as an m5 but he simply stated its an M-package, which really doesn't mean much as the factory m-sport 528i has mostly cosmetic mods with a slightly stiffer suspension. The ad doesn't seem to be a scam and the price is about right for that year of a 528i. The car isn't tastefully modded but that is an opinion and not grounds for always flagging it. Just my opinion.
                  :hitler:It has none of the exterior or interior components of the optional sport pack, therefore it's misleading to sell it as one:hitler:

Comment

Comment

I like muscle cars, but yuck.

Comment

try to read this and not facepalm

Comment

if it disappears

"Classic bmw in very good condition everyhing works all electric v6 in line with optional economical 3.2L and sport 3.5L manually ariginal miles 185xxx sun roof new tires new coolant bew spark plugs and also cables. A/c works perfect. Nada blue book is $7800 7208798003 call or txt. All leather"

Comment

flagged as "prohibited"

Comment

I don't even know what that means...

Comment

Yeah.... 36k miles........ riiiiiggghhhhtttttt.

Love the mask job they did when they repainted it.
                                Metal Mover @ www.milehighcarhelper.com

Comment

Working...
                                X