X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pabst-90IX View Post
    anyone know of this guy,

Im trying to locate him so i can raid it. Emailed him over the weekend and still no response.
    Anyways still looking for a plastic bumper, as well as an ix driveshaft, if anyone knows a good shop to buy one from. I Was changing out my diff fluid and realized the u joint is dead, literally can move it with a flat head with zero force
    Front driveshaft? or center driveshaft?
    318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
    '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
      Same question. Does it come with a back seat?

I assume you are keeping the full cloth interior?
      No pass through, but rear is included. Weird that they are heated, but no pass through.

Yup, keeping the cloth....both sets :D

Comment

Pics of cloth seats???
        My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
          Pics of cloth seats???
          Part way down this page in the 325is

Comment

Comment

Audi's for sale

Going to have a couple Audi's for sale here shortly.. Both excellent winter cars and in great mechanical condition.. First off which I may end up keeping is a pretty rare 1991 200 avant Quattro with the legendary 20v turbo motor and 5-speed. Red with black leather sport seats, locking rear diff., bbs wheels, mtm chip, etc. roughly 10yrs. Worth of records.. Great driver. 250k all maintaince up to date.. Next is a 84' 4000s Quattro 150k red over tan. 5-speed, new clutch and struts, faded paint, locking front and rear diffs. Both these cars are tanks in the snow and in my opinion the best AWD system ever.. Both cars are two owner cars. Will figure out prices soon and get some pics.. Thanks..

Comment

sweet. prob wrong time of year to be selling them, but best of luck to ya.

Comment

I love audi 200s

Comment

i want me a C1 100ls
                    1997 Audi A4 1.8t 5-Speed (bamboo metallic): ST Coilovers, Sport Edition 17x7.5 Et35, 215/45/17 Kumho AST, Panzer, Depo Ecodes, 55w 5k bulbs, Magnaflow 14815, Res delete, JHM Vent Boost gauge
                    2001.5 Audi s4 2.7tt 6-Speed (Imola Yellow)
                    <<Flickr>>

Comment

Originally posted by joshw02 View Post
                      Going to have a couple Audi's for sale here shortly.. Both excellent winter cars and in great mechanical condition.. First off which I may end up keeping is a pretty rare 1991 200 avant Quattro with the legendary 20v turbo motor and 5-speed. Red with black leather sport seats, locking rear diff., bbs wheels, mtm chip, etc. roughly 10yrs. Worth of records.. Great driver. 250k all maintaince up to date.. Next is a 84' 4000s Quattro 150k red over tan. 5-speed, new clutch and struts, faded paint, locking front and rear diffs. Both these cars are tanks in the snow and in my opinion the best AWD system ever.. Both cars are two owner cars. Will figure out prices soon and get some pics.. Thanks..
                      Josh shoot me the link to the avant if/when you post...

Comment

rear drive shaft, i guess thats the center. the one that goes into the rear diff. found a company portland driveline service, 372 with a $75 core found some reassuring reviews around the web so im goin with them. free shipping and a decent warranty

Comment

GOD WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?

.lc

Comment

Originally posted by immaculate5 View Post
                            You can have mine for 75% of that.*

*some assembly required.

Comment

That car might be getting flipped btw, there was an exact same m5 for sale a few months ago with similar miles that sold for $9000 so yeah i don't think it will sale at that price

Comment

I could have afforded that M5 before I got my 535, but I'd be very poor afterwords and my maintenance budget would be 0.0 USD.

Besides, M30 FTMFW

Comment

Working...
                                X