This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
    Do you guys think this is legit? or just some disgruntled CL-er? http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/2225254153.html
    no longer available...
    sigpic
    HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
    " enjoy the show "

Comment

Whoa it got flagged quick!!! It was pretty much a posting from (supposedly) the State of Colorado stating that they have been in a 120 day investigation of CL posters who were doing "dealer fraud", or buying and selling more than 5 cars a year, and that they had received some anonymous tips from people about it, and that if the ad gets flagged it will automatically get re-posted.

Comment

Here is another one. We'll see how quick it gets flagged.

Here is the text:

After 120 days of investigation, the State of Colorado has reason to believe there are multiple persons committing Dealer Fraud via Craigslist.

This is a public announcement to inform all persons involved that the activity in which you are engaging is ILLEGAL. You may purchase and sell up to five (5) vehicles per calender year, after five (5) a Dealer License must be obtained. Keep in mind you are committing fraud and will be held accountable for all illegal transactions as well as any applicable fines and/or time in jail.

We have received several anonymous tips regarding MULTIPLE individuals and are preparing to take swift action regarding this matter.

Thank you for your time.

--------- This notice is set to auto-post if removed. Your attempts to 'hide' this announcement will prove futile. -----------

Comment

SAM!!!!

This has your name all over it.

Comment

No roundel = sam no care.

Roland, buy that ish!!!
            2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
            95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
            98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

yeah, if it's a volvo, it has to be less than $500.

Comment

Lol, I will be surprised if that thing lasts more than a week at that price.

Comment

Are the volvo turbos actually quick? Or are they easy to make quick?

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
                    Are the volvo turbos actually quick? Or are they easy to make quick?
                    The new ones are quick. The old ones are easy to make quick.

Comment

I have been offered this as a trade for my Ford...

discuss.

Comment

Trade plus cash on his end? Not on par with E30 performance, but very desirable. If it was super clean I would def consider it. One of the coolest VW's from that period.
                        JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Yeah, contemplating it. Got a few other interested parties. Hopefully one of them bites. I really want Sam's iS.

Comment

http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/2206386095.html

List member?

Comment

Originally posted by colorado_cabrio View Post

Not that we know of, I think. This may have been discussed when it was listed, but I can't remember.

Comment

Closer inspection of click through photos shows serious rocker rust...

Comment

Working...
                                X