X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cloudbase View Post
    http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/2349344442.html

I met this guy. He works in a shop in Louisville. He said he is on here, but I can't remember his name. The car looked good though.
    Nu-B.

I saw the car too. Looked good, but it was at night.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/2356333109.html

This one is for all you S54 dreamers. It's a 6 speed, talk him down, part out rest.

Comment

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
        http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/2356333109.html

This one is for all you S54 dreamers. It's a 6 speed, talk him down, part out rest.
        He won't reply to emails. Trust me, I've tried.

EDIT: Now he's posted his phone #... calling today.

Comment

What are you going to do with a S54? Isn't a 52 and 38 enough?

Comment

What are you going to do with a S54? Isn't a 52 and 38 enough?
            Replace the S52...

The S52 is possibly the biggest steaming pile o shit behind the S50US, M52, M50, and M20.

Comment

voicemail. fuck.

Comment

Are you going to sell you steaming pile of shit?

I might be interested.

Fuck I'd be tempted to just strip it and make that a track rat!
                JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Are you going to sell you steaming pile of shit?

I might be interested.

Fuck I'd be tempted to just strip it and make that a track rat!
                  The S52? possible. Only if I buy the E46 M3.

Might be willing to sell the E36 outright if I can't get the E46 for a reasonable price... or the E34.... just got a phone call from another dude... might have a line on a donor shell for *another* project.

Comment

If you are REALLY looking for a project we can swap your S52 into my car. If you are serious, we can discuss price/details.

Comment

I'm looking for an S52 swap on the horizon. It's a ways out for me, so I probably couldn't move any time soon.

I think this is a pretty good deal considering mileage, accessories, and gearbox. Especially if I went and picked it up and got some sweet SoCal flying in.

JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

If you are REALLY looking for a project we can swap your S52 into my car. If you are serious, we can discuss price/details.
                        This dude with the E46 needs to get back to me. But yeah, I could be down. I'll have some free time in August.... :D

Comment

I'm looking for an S52 swap on the horizon. It's a ways out for me, so I probably couldn't move any time soon.

I think this is a pretty good deal considering mileage, accessories, and gearbox. Especially if I went and picked it up and got some sweet SoCal flying in.

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=206638
                          That's dirt cheap.... but in California lol. Sale pending already...

Comment

Originally posted by Roland H View Post
                            That's dirt cheap.... but in California lol. Sale pending already...
                            That's actually market rate nowadays.

Roland if you get the E46, I'd be super interested in buying the S54 and electronics from you this summer. Like I will put money in hand in a couple months serious.
                            2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                            95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                            98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
                              That's actually market rate nowadays.
                              not if it sold that quick... ;)

Market rate for a good S52 = $2500 gearbox (with all associated stuff)= $500

Roland if you get the E46, I'd be super interested in buying the S54 and electronics from you this summer. Like I will put money in hand in a couple months serious.
                              That would totally defeat the point of me buying the E46.... but if I do buy the E46 and bitch out on the swap (again lol), you may have a deal.

Comment

not if it sold that quick... ;)

Market rate for a good S52 = $2500 gearbox (with all associated stuff)= $500
                                ya, that's true.

That would totally defeat the point of me buying the E46.... but if I do buy the E46 and bitch out on the swap (again lol), you may have a deal.
                                Or...you buy, part out and keep gearbox, I get motor/DME/wiring, you make bank.

Or something. Lemme know man, I'd be down if you don't go through with it.
                                2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                                95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                                98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Working...
                                X