• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This has potential. http://fortcollins.craigslist.org/cto/4573652452.html
    JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Originally posted by Cloudbase View Post
      Thats my old car, changed hands twice by now. For the record it doesn't have a S50, it's a M50tu with s52 cams and it hasn't been completely rebuilt. Also the transmission is out of a e36 m3..

Comment

Originally posted by Cloudbase View Post
        Good taste in shift knob.
        My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

josh you are always wheelin n dealin!
          318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
          '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

I thought it looked familiar.
            JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Originally posted by MisterMiniS View Post
              I should go to a BMWCCA event. Seems like an entirely different atmosphere, whether that be good or bad.
              Not meaning the threadjack, but this was yesterdays event...

My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

that could be a solid buy...

Comment

Comment

^ Did you check it out?
                      JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Lots of snap-on tools for sale:
                        More coming as well, message me if you're interested in anything or are looking for anything specific.

SNAP ON SAE FLANK DRIVE PLUS COMBO WRENCH SET standard SOEX710 3/8"-7/8" 10 PC
                        New Snap-On 206AFXWP 6 pc Wobble Plus Extension Set 3/8" 6 pc 6" 8" 11" FXWP11
                        NEW! Snap-On Tools MG725 1/2" Impact Gun Air Pneumatic Wrench Red Heavy Duty
                        Nice Snap-On 206AFXWP 6 pc Wobble Plus Extension Set 3/8" 6 pc 6" 8" 11" FXWP11
                        Snap On 1/2" Drive Standard Shallow Socket Set 3/8 to 1 1/8 Inch # 313TWYA SAE
                        New SNAP-ON QD1R50 TORQUE WRENCH Adj. Click Type, Fixed-Ratchet, 10-50 in. lb 1
                        Snap On 1/4 Drive Deep Chrome 12 pc.Metric Socket Set 5-15 mm #112STMMY tray
                        Snap-On 1/4" Drive Set Socket Shallow 12-Point 10 pcs 3/16" to 9/16" 110TMDY 1/4
                        NEW SNAP ON TOOLS PRH406 CONVERTIBLE SNAP RING PLIERS W/ CASE 6PC prh12 prh129
                        Snap-On 11 Pc Flank Drive Shallow Socket Set 12pt 1/4"-7/8" 211FY 3/8" Drive SAE
                        SNAP-ON 11 piece crowsfoot wrench set # 211FCOA 1"- 3/8" SAE standard open end
                        Snap-On 3/8" Drive Metric 12Pc Deep Socket Set 8-19MM 212SFSMY 6Pt Long 3/8 TRAY
                        SNAP-ON TOOLS 3/8" DRIVE Extra-Long HEX SOCKET DRIVER SET 5/32"-3/8" SAE 206EFAL
                        Snap On Tools, 110STMY, 1/4 drive deep chrome 6 point socket set, 3/16 - 9/16,
                        Nice Snap-On Tools 3/8" SAE 8pc Standard Hex Bit Socket Driver Set 208EFAY Tray
                        Nice Snap-On 3/8" Drive 12 Point Metric Socket Set 212FMY 12 Piece 8-19MM case

Eastwood fender roller available for rent in Boulder. PM ME

Comment

Race car - apparently
                          sigpic

Comment

I could be interested in some nice tools can you get me some prices?
                            318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
                            '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

Originally posted by bcausey View Post
                              That was for sale a few years ago. I forgot the details but it was pretty well done at the time. I believe the owner was only asking a few grand with the Compomotives so it was a decent deal if you wanted a beater FWD car that you could pretend to be racecar.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Up for sale is an AWESOME Prostreet 1997 BMW 318ti, with a twin turbo charged big block Chevrolet! This machine is a complete one of a kind and a total head turner. I purchased this vehicle about two years ago and have done a ton of upgrades to it since I have owned it. The reality is I don't want to sell it but I have too many other projects and only so much time and money so one of them has to go. I have a clean clear title in my name and this monster is ready to go at the track or on the street. The following is a brief description of what all this baby has in it.
                                BODY: As stated it is a 1997 BMW 318ti. The body is in excellent shape and the paint is in great condition. It is not a show quality paint job but it looks very nice. The rear hatchback has an aftermarket foil / fin on it and the rear glass has been tinted. All of the glass is in there and in good shape. The hood has been cut (see pics) to allow for the carb hat and the hood does need a new release latch and new factory hood pins (no more than $150 to get these on line). I normally run it without the hood but if you wanted to do the work yourself, the hood could be operational for about $150 (latching, etc.)
                                CHASSIS / SUSPENSION: Most of the original chassis is gone. In its place is a full tube chassis with a full cage (believe it is a 14 point cage). The front is a coil over independent front suspension with disc brakes (Strange). The rear is an adjustable 4 link, coil over set up with a narrowed full tub, narrowed Dana 60 with 4.11 gears, and strange axles and full ladder bar set up. I believe I have a set of 3.55 gears for the Dana and would include them with the vehicle. The chassis on this is rock solid and will provide you years of service. The wheels are Centerline Convo Pros all the way around (15x3 fronts, 15x15 rear). The previous owner had the center of the wheels painted so that is the black you see in the pictures. The fronts are Hoosier drag skinnies (they should be replaced for street use) and the rears are brand new M/T Drag Radials 15x17x32.5 -- they are monsters! There is also a single chute with a release that runs to the handle which is located between the driver and passenger seats.
                                INTERIOR: The door panels are there but they need some work. Additionally the power windows are currently non-operational. It has a full dash in place but none of the factory gauges are hooked up. It has internal switches for electric fuel pump, electric water pump, radiator fans, and a switch I was using for intercooler pumps. It also has the factory head light switch. There are no working windshield wipers on this vehicle. As you can see from the pics most of the interior has been removed for the full tub sheet metal. The rear side interior panels are there but they are not permanently affixed. The head liner is also gone but there is sound deadening material on the roof. The center console is also in place and houses most of the aforementioned switches. Both battery compartments are also behind each Kirker Racing seat (only one battery currently hooked up). The shifter is a Hurst shifter with trans brake button (no trans brake in the tranny currently). There is also a dash mounted tachometer and boost gauge. The wiring in this car works, but if I was going to keep it, I would probably rewire it just because I am anal about neatness. The steering wheel is also removeable and the driver seat has a 4 point harness (I am sure its cert has expired however).
                                DRIVETRAIN: The drivetrain consists of a 454 cubic inch big block Chevy. As far as the long block goes it is a relatively mild build. It has a mild hydraulic cam with a Performer RPM intake. Ignition is a MSD box and coil along with a MSD billet distributor. Fuel is supplied via a fuel cell mounted in the interior between the wheel tubs, to an all Aeromotive fuel system (pump, filter, regulator). The carb is a 750 BAN Quick Fuel carb specifically designed for blow thru set ups. The turbos are twin 57mm water cooled turbos and the wastegates are set up on 7lb springs. I believe the air / water intercoolers are rated at 800-1000 HP each but I currently do not have them hooked up and I removed the water pumps for the system some time ago so you would have to put new pumps in the system and run the lines for them if you wanted to have it intercooled. I do have the water / ice reservoir which mounts inside the cab if you decided you wanted to hook up the intercoolers. The BOV is a Tial 50mm BOV. The headers are custom made and have cut outs behind the front wheels are you can run it through the full exhaust which terminates in front of the rear wheels. The radiator is a dual pass aluminum radiator with twin Derale fans that move 4200 CFM of air. It also has a CSR high flow electric water pump. The engine is also supported by front and mid plates for extra strength. I have not had this bad boy on the dyno, but if I had to guess it is somewhere between 600-700 HP or maybe more. I will also attempt to get it weighed and I will list that weight here in the listing.
                                In all this Beamer runs good and is a total BEAST! I have not taken it to the track since I have owned it but I can tell you at 1/3 throttle this thing FLAT OUT GETS AFTER IT! If you are looking for a daily driver, this is not your vehicle. If you are looking for something that you can take to the track or out on cruise nights and cruise around town, this is the vehicle for you. If you have any questions or need clarification on any part of this listing, please message me and I will send you my phone number so you can ask questions. Again, this Beemer is a one of a kind strip / strip monster and gets hard looks and thumbs up everywhere it goes.

Sorry, not Colorado, but had to share...
                                Last edited by G-Man the Visionary; 07-29-2014, 10:34 PM.
                                sigpic
                                Streetable poly mounts, trans mounts are here!
                                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...ght=streetable
                                '94 318i
                                '07 335i
                                '11 X5
                                '89 325ic m30b35

Comment

Working...
                                X