Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That Sprint seat is a pretty crappy and very uncomfortable seat. And I'm pretty sure that they are only for 4 point harnesses.
    89 325i (Sold)
    95 M3 (Track Car in Progress)
    2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

this thing is back up for sale and says where its located!!! its not in MELON!!!! seems in good shape just the grills look ugly as shit..

and an eta with a guy name MANUEL..
      sigpic
      HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
      " enjoy the show "

Comment

^^^ I offered the white riced POS possibly $1500 and he never wrote me back. People don't understand, they just WON'T sell their piles of feces for hyper inflated prices.

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
          ^^^ I offered the white riced POS possibly $1500 and he never wrote me back. People don't understand, they just WON'T sell their piles of feces for hyper inflated prices.
          $1500 seems reasonable considering you have to been seen in public driving that thing home...

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
          Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
            Just bought this e30. coming from 240s and civics I really like it so far. Hope to be able to say whats up to everyone

Comment

Originally posted by Sloppopotamus View Post
              Just bought this e30. coming from 240s and civics I really like it so far. Hope to be able to say whats up to everyone
              Welcome!

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Welcome! Go over the Colorado General Chat thread and post up some pics!
                JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Welcome!!! If you don't mind me asking, how much did you get it for? I was about to go shoot that guy an offer tomorrow!! ha ha!

Comment

Could this be legit? Did they make a turbo E24? http://denver.craigslist.org/pts/2275057032.html

Comment

Alpina made a B7 turbo in 84

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Yep that's david's old car. He has been trying to sell it forever.

Comment

nice another alpine!

and maybe that 6er has a swap from a 745i >:)
                            318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
                            '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

Not Craig's, but

Oooooooh. This looks like a well sorted swap...
                              JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
                                Welcome!!! If you don't mind me asking, how much did you get it for? I was about to go shoot that guy an offer tomorrow!! ha ha!
                                Paid $1700. Its pretty beat up since he didn't know a lot about cars so I have some bugs I have to figure out. Really nice guy though

Comment

Working...
                                X