CUSCC Meet, Tonight, 6:30pm, Boulder

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bimmerman325i
    replied
    I'm thinking Boulder Beer for food afterward, but regardless of where I'm definitely getting something.

    Leave a comment:


  • Roland H
    replied
    Are we actually going to eat this time? or is it going to be another incidence of show up for 25mins and then go home?

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerman325i
    replied
    I will be in attendance, with the E36. Everyone should come and make the BMW contingent > 2 E36s!

    Leave a comment:


  • iamsam
    replied
    I can try and show up, didn't make it to wings last night because I ran out of stuff to do at school so I headed home (after returning Sean's ski rack)....

    But I have to work semi-late at work so we will see how things go...

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerman325i
    started a topic CUSCC Meet, Tonight, 6:30pm, Boulder

    CUSCC Meet, Tonight, 6:30pm, Boulder

    Hey everyone,

    late notice, I know, but there's a CU club meet tonight at 6:30pm in Boulder at the 29th Street Mall underground parking lot (by Macy's). We usually bullshit about cars for a while and then go grab tasty food somewhere. It's going to be a nice warm day for once, so come on down and let's make the club look like there's more than Evos and WRXs and two E36s.
Working...