Nice. Here's the plan for this week, I don't think Karting is going to happen until next week at the earliest.
CUSCC Meet, Tonight, 6:30pm, Boulder
Collapse
X
-
yeah that'd be way cool, I was really just fooling around though.. for the most partdamn..... jk it was cool tho.... maybe I can get a garage in downtown this summer we can all meet at... yea??
yeah I would love to do that. a)Parker b)no current major, in the business field, but no longer in school do to the lack of funds, trying to get back by working though. I think i was reading something about go karting and food? whatever it is lmk and I'll def meet up with you guys, my numbers 508 654 1313, i can be really forgetful so you can shoot me a txt or call which everand sleepingbeauty, a) what's your name, b) what's your major c) you should come join the crew on Thursday on whatever we end up doing!
you are most certainly going to have to remind me on this one if I don't see it on the forum. But I would really like to get to some meets and shoot shit about cars.Ya, my bad on late posting. The next one will be a week from Friday.Leave a comment:
-
I wish I could have made it to more of them. I usually work weekends so I missed out on most.Leave a comment:
-
Ya, my bad on late posting. The next one will be a week from Friday.
and sleepingbeauty, a) what's your name, b) what's your major c) you should come join the crew on Thursday on whatever we end up doing!Leave a comment:
-
damn...i likey this idea.
not so much.. more crime involved.. the more we look like fools!!!
see that is awesome, and then I could have showed up with a trunk full of stock m20 parts for free, hoping someone would give me some kind of drug, but more over getting those parts out of my house!
.. jk it was cool tho.... maybe I can get a garage in downtown this summer we can all meet at... yea??
Leave a comment:
-
i likey this idea.underground drift/street race meets... who's in?
see that is awesome, and then I could have showed up with a trunk full of stock m20 parts for free, hoping someone would give me some kind of drug, but more over getting those parts out of my house!Thoughts of loitering, excessive show of speed, mass grouping of numbers, possible illegal drug sales...Leave a comment:
-
Thoughts of loitering, excessive show of speed, mass grouping of numbers, possible illegal drug sales... whatever some idiot idea the general public can dial 911 for.
Usually it's passing law enforcement that see the group and just wants to see what's going on; I tell them it's a standard car meet, and they browse quickly and leave.
There has been cases of people doing some reckless driving manuevours, but those individuals have moved on, wrecked their vehicle or lost their license.
- ErikLeave a comment:
-
-
Lol, I remember when they called the cops at the one euro meet. Silly people thought it was 6th fast 6th-more-furious or something.Leave a comment:
-
That's understood; mainly people went because it was "close" or there's was 'nothing' better to do.
I should be a little more clear with my words: I had people complain thinking that the event was only in certain parts of town.
I did my best to rotate literally all over the metro area to try to make everyone feel welcome.
Correct; there was alot of nice stuff... but most of them only showed if their buddies joined or went.
I was more for to get out of the house, see old and new faces, see the rides, the projects, the builds...
Indeed I am; just not in this weather. :D
- ErikLeave a comment:
-
I member this.. I really didn't like going but at the same time I did... just a lot of too nice cars and more power but definitely fun... sup Erik.. enjoying the new mini??Some background information on those: I originally was the manpower of coordinating those on several different boards. They were designed to be an all-euro GTG event every month. The name of EuroBerge began to join in and assimilate with such.
Jan / Feb / Mar & April were all usually good months with larger showings.
But as the year went on, the smaller the crowd and less people showed because of others they previously saw didn't appear.
After several years of trying to appeal to many owners, circulating dates, alternating times, rotating locations and giving several months notice... I still had several complained that it wasn't tailored enough. Those complaints, along with some life changes in my world, I made a public notice back in November 2010 that I wasn't going to run them and take a hiatous. I opened the floor to anyone who wanted to take the reigns and run with the program; few decide to inquire - but no one followed through.
I'm more than willing to help with the driving internet force of getting any type of "monthly all-euro meet" going... but I cannot garantee my 100% physical participation at the events. Those interested in getting these up and running again, feel free to contact myself via PM, email, or phone.
It's uplifting to see some of you want these back!
- ErikLeave a comment:
-
Some background information on those: I originally was the manpower of coordinating those on several different boards. They were designed to be an all-euro GTG event every month. The name of EuroBerge began to join in and assimilate with such.
Jan / Feb / Mar & April were all usually good months with larger showings.
But as the year went on, the smaller the crowd and less people showed because of others they previously saw didn't appear.
After several years of trying to appeal to many owners, circulating dates, alternating times, rotating locations and giving several months notice... I still had several complained that it wasn't tailored enough. Those complaints, along with some life changes in my world, I made a public notice back in November 2010 that I wasn't going to run them and take a hiatous. I opened the floor to anyone who wanted to take the reigns and run with the program; few decide to inquire - but no one followed through.
I'm more than willing to help with the driving internet force of getting any type of "monthly all-euro meet" going... but I cannot garantee my 100% physical participation at the events. Those interested in getting these up and running again, feel free to contact myself via PM, email, or phone.
It's uplifting to see some of you want these back!
- ErikLeave a comment:
-
-


Leave a comment: