CUSCC Meet, Tonight, 6:30pm, Boulder

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • hyperE30
    replied
    Originally posted by blefevre
    They stopped doing meets.

    yeap but doesn't mean we're going to stop??:hitler:

    Leave a comment:


  • blefevre
    replied
    They stopped doing meets.

    Leave a comment:


  • sleepingbeauty
    replied
    yeah that one looked good, when does that occur?

    Leave a comment:


  • hyperE30
    replied
    Originally posted by sleepingbeauty
    that is pretty damn good. I think my fastest from that area was 32min from den. do you go to these meets often?

    just when ever I can.. no one from the boulder area really likes to drive far down south, so kinda hard to put a meet together... some from golden, down in Denver and me on the east so pretty much sucks, I think the best one where almost every body attended to was this one..

    Leave a comment:


  • sleepingbeauty
    replied
    that is pretty damn good. I think my fastest from that area was 32min from den. do you go to these meets often?

    Leave a comment:


  • hyperE30
    replied
    I drive from Brighton.. sucks but I make it there in 25mins

    Leave a comment:


  • sleepingbeauty
    replied
    I'm right in Boulder, off moorhead, I was taking with another whom was doing a v8 swap into the e30. we need to get that mofo there too

    Leave a comment:


  • hyperE30
    replied
    Originally posted by sleepingbeauty
    damnit i would have been in, let me know in advance next time. I was telling someone else how last spring there was a show full of evos and wrxs, no e30s what so ever so it'd be cool to bring the e30 scene into the picture. way down, ill bring treats too
    there was 4 e30's last friday.. problem is David usually post the same day... sometimes is too cold I guess and don't meet, There was a new kid there with a m50 swapped 325is an waiting for him to post pics...... WHERE ARE YOU???

    Leave a comment:


  • sleepingbeauty
    replied
    damnit i would have been in, let me know in advance next time. I was telling someone else how last spring there was a show full of evos and wrxs, no e30s what so ever so it'd be cool to bring the e30 scene into the picture. way down, ill bring treats too

    Leave a comment:


  • clarkkey594
    replied
    I'll be there but will be climbing after instead of fooding.

    Leave a comment:


  • hyperE30
    replied
    I will probably be there...

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerman325i
    replied
    and yes, you can get in, you just can't order beer obviously.

    and check your phonez

    Leave a comment:


  • Roland H
    replied
    I see...

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerman325i
    replied
    I haz a wagon, or I steal dad's wagon and the trailer. Probably option 2.

    Leave a comment:


  • Roland H
    replied
    As long as I can get in.

    How do you plan on getting your svx motor from aurora to boulder?

    Leave a comment:

Working...