New Alpine 325i in Denver!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bimmerman325i
    replied
    Originally posted by blefevre
    Probably. Driving doesnt sound fun though. I hate the Jeep.
    But you has e30 and ti?

    Leave a comment:


  • blefevre
    replied
    Originally posted by Roland H
    Joo is coming?

    Probably. Driving doesnt sound fun though. I hate the Jeep.

    Leave a comment:


  • Roland H
    replied
    Originally posted by blefevre
    Sweet! I got a non-locking latch so now I just need a full glovebox and I will swap it out. Any box with a normal latch will work. Just need to make sure it has the hinge and the holding straps, etc.

    Also need a 325i late model airbox.

    WAYYYYY off topic.

    OP, come to the pizza meet tomorrow!
    Joo is coming?

    Leave a comment:


  • blefevre
    replied
    Originally posted by hyperE30
    the alpine I bought came with a bad glove box, but still looking for the one you want:up:.. but I might have another one sitting around, I'll let you know by friday
    Sweet! I got a non-locking latch so now I just need a full glovebox and I will swap it out. Any box with a normal latch will work. Just need to make sure it has the hinge and the holding straps, etc.

    Also need a 325i late model airbox.

    WAYYYYY off topic.

    OP, come to the pizza meet tomorrow!

    Leave a comment:


  • clarkkey594
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Atreus
    replied
    welcome to teh forums.

    nice ride, curious to see where you take it.

    Leave a comment:


  • hyperE30
    replied
    Originally posted by blefevre
    Yeah, pretty much. I need a glovebox!
    the alpine I bought came with a bad glove box, but still looking for the one you want:up:.. but I might have another one sitting around, I'll let you know by friday

    Originally posted by Bishop
    lol, I was gonna say... Good luck, you'll be buying parts from Adam....
    ... although elonzoo has plenty of goodies and always gets the good shit from down south and I from the north:(...

    on the other hand I have a set of ti trailing arms with, rotors, brakes, calipers that I will be selling..

    Leave a comment:


  • Bishop
    replied
    lol, I was gonna say... Good luck, you'll be buying parts from Adam....

    Leave a comment:


  • blefevre
    replied
    Originally posted by hyperE30
    it's all in my shed:rofl:
    Yeah, pretty much. I need a glovebox!

    Leave a comment:


  • hyperE30
    replied
    Originally posted by MisterMiniS
    Went to the local ones around denver about a month ago with another member and the e30s they had there were pretty torn apart. No idea if anything new has arrived.
    it's all in my shed:rofl:

    Leave a comment:


  • MisterMiniS
    replied
    Originally posted by codrum
    Also..any good junk yards around that I can scavenge for a few parts?
    Went to the local ones around denver about a month ago with another member and the e30s they had there were pretty torn apart. No idea if anything new has arrived.

    Leave a comment:


  • codrum
    replied
    Thanks guys!

    Let me know when this cruise happens, I'll actually wash and wax my car. Can't wait to get going on my car, I love having projects and the e30 is so simple. Just the right amount of frustration and anger (and love) will go into it.

    Also..any good junk yards around that I can scavenge for a few parts?

    Leave a comment:


  • MisterMiniS
    replied
    Originally posted by wh00sh
    Welcome from yet another Alpineweiss pwner.
    samesies

    Leave a comment:


  • wh00sh
    replied
    Welcome from yet another Alpineweiss pwner.

    Leave a comment:


  • downforce22
    replied
    Originally posted by monkeytaco
    Welcome, codrum!

    I am also an alpine white whore. I have 2. One 318 sedan with an m52 in the process of having its head gasket replaced, and one 318is coupe that I drive daily.

    Someday soon we are going to have an EPIC alpine white e30 drive. It will be so epic, others will dream of painting their e30s alpineweibII.

    great idea

    Leave a comment:

Working...