New Alpine 325i in Denver!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MisterMiniS
    replied
    Welcome! It looks like you stole my car and took off two of the doors :p Hope to see you around sometime!

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerman325i
    replied
    Welcome!

    You can also pull the Code module (you have 13 button OBC?) and not have to worry about it again, it's behind the HVAC stuff. Bitch to get to.

    Leave a comment:


  • codrum
    replied
    Originally posted by Roland H
    Welcome to the forum.

    You need to take the radio out of the car, write down the serial #, and call the dealer to get the code. Then keep the code safe, every time you disconnect the battery, you'll have to enter it to get the radio to work again.
    Thanks!

    I have the code, and it worked for the first few days then stopped. If I pull the negative terminal will it help?

    Leave a comment:


  • Roland H
    replied
    Originally posted by codrum
    Also, I think I locked myself out of the radio as it asks for the code every time I start the car. Any help?
    Welcome to the forum.

    You need to take the radio out of the car, write down the serial #, and call the dealer to get the code. Then keep the code safe, every time you disconnect the battery, you'll have to enter it to get the radio to work again.

    Leave a comment:


  • codrum
    started a topic New Alpine 325i in Denver!

    New Alpine 325i in Denver!

    Hey guys, just picked this little gem up a week ago and I love it! Completely stock with 209k in amazing condition, I can't believe how much still works. I've got big plans for the spring and summer and I just found a garage I can rent out so I can really start digging into it. First up is clutch, timing belt, head gasket and studs. I'll be working on getting MS-II together at the same time and toss that in to get comfortable tuning with it.

    Took several months to find the right one but I'm glad I waited. The inside is in great condition too, cracks in the dash but otherwise pretty clean.

    On with the pics..






    The first two are from the original seller, the last is how it stands as of last night. Any one local have a set of tails (or just driver side) and that center trim piece? Also, I think I locked myself out of the radio as it asks for the code every time I start the car. Any help?
Working...