Denver Auto Show Tonight?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bimmerman325i
    replied
    ....aka the Sam Strategy (R)?

    Leave a comment:


  • blefevre
    replied
    I've thought about it, I am bored. However to be honest I would go the "craigslist overpriced route and wait for someone that doesn't know E30 prices" pricing strategy.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerman325i
    replied
    Seems lkke everyone is wanting to sell their e30s..... :devillook:

    Leave a comment:


  • blefevre
    replied
    Autoshow was awesome.

    I now want to sell my car for a BMW F800R. I actually fit on it with my short legs! And they offer a short version that drops the seat 1 more inch.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bishop
    replied
    Yeah, meant Vantage.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerman325i
    replied
    Yup, v12 vantage

    Leave a comment:


  • blefevre
    replied
    Probably means a vantage.

    Leave a comment:


  • clarkkey594
    replied
    Originally posted by Bishop
    The sedans are gayer than the wagons, the wagons are sexy. It's all subjective. They're amazing vehicles, regardless of what they look like in your opinion. Can't argue that :)

    The 1m was purdy, so was the v12 vanquish, and going to the show rekindled my need to own another jeep... soon
    Did they have an original vanquish? Aston hasn't made a vanquish since 07.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bishop
    replied
    The sedans are gayer than the wagons, the wagons are sexy. It's all subjective. They're amazing vehicles, regardless of what they look like in your opinion. Can't argue that :)

    The 1m was purdy, so was the v12 vanquish, and going to the show rekindled my need to own another jeep... soon

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerman325i
    replied
    Ugly is subjective, i like em.

    Leave a comment:


  • clarkkey594
    replied
    Originally posted by Bimmerman325i
    ...no.
    It's not our fault that they make fugly cars.

    Leave a comment:


  • Roland H
    replied
    lol.

    Leave a comment:


  • iamsam
    replied
    ^^ ha ha ha

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerman325i
    replied
    Originally posted by Clark, Roland, Sam
    ...no.

    Leave a comment:


  • iamsam
    replied
    I have to say, these cars are pretty darn ugly. I have been seeing these around, i knew they were a Subaru something, just googled the 2011 STi, and sure 'nuff....

    Leave a comment:

Working...