Denver Auto Show Tonight?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Roland H
    replied
    Originally posted by clarkkey594
    gross
    :up:

    Leave a comment:


  • clarkkey594
    replied
    Originally posted by Bimmerman325i
    or, y'know, an '11 STi.
    gross

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerman325i
    replied
    My god. I must have 1M coupe post phd.

    My effing god that car is amazing.

    or, y'know, an '11 STi.

    Leave a comment:


  • blefevre
    replied
    Have fun! I wish I didn't have to go on a weekend but I like to take my time.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerman325i
    replied
    We are on the way down, see you all there!
    Last edited by Bimmerman325i; 03-31-2011, 09:57 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • monkeytaco
    replied
    It looks like I'm going tomorrow afternoon or Saturday morning.

    Leave a comment:


  • MisterMiniS
    replied
    Myself and E30DAN07 will be there. We are taking the 6:30 lightrail from belleview station. See you guys if you are there.

    Leave a comment:


  • clarkkey594
    replied
    Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath
    too much work
    Then you don't get to know. lol

    Leave a comment:


  • bluefox280
    replied
    Went last night; a larger show compared to previous years.
    Drive a Jeep in the adventure course; you climb and descend a 45deg hill; awesome!
    Go see the locked-up 1-series M; it's a cooper orange color!

    - Erik

    Leave a comment:


  • blefevre
    replied
    I was planning on going Sunday but I suppose I might be able to do tonight.

    EDIT: Remembered I am on dog duty tonight so I am staying home.
    Last edited by blefevre; 03-31-2011, 10:33 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • iamsam
    replied
    too much work

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerman325i
    replied
    link: www.google.com search for denver auto show

    location denver

    time tonight

    c'mon, sam.

    Leave a comment:


  • iamsam
    replied
    info, as in link, location, time?

    Leave a comment:


  • Cloudbase
    replied
    I want to see your new E30 Ross!

    I'd be down, but I'll be in El Paso - spanish for "the Paso"!

    Leave a comment:


  • monkeytaco
    started a topic Denver Auto Show Tonight?

    Denver Auto Show Tonight?

    Edited.

    Anyone up for a get together? Let's do this.
    Last edited by monkeytaco; 03-31-2011, 08:28 AM.
Working...