Denver Auto Show Tonight?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • blefevre
    replied
    The minis are very well built for a cheaper car that's for sure. I just don't like the design.

    The fiat is not as well built, but the base models are cheap cars. Who knows what the abarth feels like as I haven't been in one.

    Leave a comment:


  • bluefox280
    replied
    Originally posted by blefevre
    I can't stand giant center gauges and tacky "aircraft" switches.
    Really? That's probably the first negative thing I've read locally about the toggle switches.
    I enjoy mine in the Clubman; they don't feel cheap in comparison to my wife's Beetle.

    - Erik

    Leave a comment:


  • blefevre
    replied
    When being inside of both of the car the minis is way worse. I can't stand giant center gauges and tacky "aircraft" switches. All opinion though.

    Leave a comment:


  • downforce22
    replied
    is it just me or is the fiat interior really ugly.. like worse than the mini interior

    Leave a comment:


  • blefevre
    replied
    If they hold true to their 170hp claim we will get one. I saw another one driving in boulder today with GO dealer plates. I am going to see who is stocking them and go get some real information.

    Leave a comment:


  • monkeytaco
    replied
    Yes to the Fiat chat. They are sweet. (definitely better than a smart car or golf or any of those...)

    Leave a comment:


  • blefevre
    replied
    The two Fiat dealers open in August here. You can bet we will be there getting information/putting a down payment. Most recent reports put the abarth at early 2012.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerman325i
    replied
    Originally posted by blefevre
    Cool pictures. I forgot my camera, lame.

    One important thing to take away from auto shows. If the wife REALLY likes something, it is very easy to obtain. *hint* Fiat abarth in 2012.
    The dirty things I would do to/for that car, there are not words for in the English language.

    Leave a comment:


  • blefevre
    replied
    Cool pictures. I forgot my camera, lame.

    One important thing to take away from auto shows. If the wife REALLY likes something, it is very easy to obtain. *hint* Fiat abarth in 2012.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bishop
    replied
    Lol, me and David agreed that coilovers were the only thing that car needed. PM'ing you

    Leave a comment:


  • monkeytaco
    replied
    Auto Show Pics

    I made an album with all the pictures I took at the auto show.

    Check it out.


    The Ferrari 459 Italia and the Aston Martin v12 Vantage were my favorites. The 1m is pretty sweet too though (it needs to be black and moar low).

    A couple teasers:



    Leave a comment:


  • Roland H
    replied
    Originally posted by monkeytaco
    Lol @ the sam strategy.
    See sig.... ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • monkeytaco
    replied
    Lol @ the sam strategy.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerman325i
    replied
    The humors, sam, you are missing.

    Leave a comment:


  • blefevre
    replied
    Whatever works!

    Leave a comment:

Working...