Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fsmtnbiker View Post
    Cmon Sam, buy all that.

Or, if you want an M42, I think I have 2 in good shape aside from a bazillion oil leaks at the shop. Both out of 318ti's.

fsmtnbiker, What kind of money u need 4 an oil leaking m-42 just laying around your shop? I'm either gonna swap in another motor or replace a head, timing chain gears and guides, and all the gaskets that go with it. Swap would be easier.

Comment

I also may be interested in seeing some pricing for the M42s.

Comment

Originally posted by g3n0cid3 View Post
        [FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]If you’re interested I have an M50b25tu with an e34 oil pan, e36 engine mount arms, obd1 DME, and Getrag 250 5sp trans, and a e36 318 radiator. I have robbed parts from it so those will need to be sourced and there is damage to oil pan see pic’s. This was my old swap and I only drove it a few miles so condition is unknown. Because of the condition I’ll take $200 for all of it.
        ]
        Damn! Someone get this, or I will!
        Originally posted by Dozyproductions
        You know why you're drinking that Pabst? No its probably not because it was the first beer you grabbed. It's because you're a winner.

Comment

Thank you for the interest and just to let you guys know fsmtnbiker is first in line. If he does not want the package then it is still up for grabs. I will let you all know.

Comment

Thank you for the interest and just to let you guys know fsmtnbiker is first in line. If he does not want the package then it is still up for grabs. I will let you all know.
            Chris out ninja-ing Sam? whoa.
            2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
            95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
            98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
              Chris out ninja-ing Sam? whoa.
              nah, I declined this particular motor, so Chris was next in line.

Comment

Yeah, he declined because it was overheated which is very understandable.

Comment

Yeah, he declined because it was overheated which is very understandable.
                  Redzone overheated or needle moved past center overheated? Two very different outcomes.
                  2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                  98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
                    Redzone overheated or needle moved past center overheated? Two very different outcomes.
                    he mentioned it may need a head gasket, and that he doesn't know much of its running condition.

What I think I will stick around for is a complete wrecked car that I can test the engine in, then part out the car.

That's more my style anyway...

Comment

It's always the better option, if you can find it.
                      2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                      98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Working...
                      X