Looking for some nice cars to shoot in CO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hyperE30 View Post
    One of the red zones, Juarez then drive further into the Chihuahua state to visit family, the next time I go to Mexico I'll make sure I go to a nice resort ..
    I live in Las Cruces right now. How long you gonna be around Juarez?

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
    Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperE30 View Post
      One of the red zones, Juarez then drive further into the Chihuahua state to visit family, the next time I go to Mexico I'll make sure I go to a nice resort ..
      Im from chihuahua,they recently killed my cousin down there,I hate going down there...

Comment

Originally posted by Iannfld View Post
        How did I miss this? Lets see some pics. What are the details?

I just took mine out for a spin last night. First time since October. The angrier you are, the more fun it is. I need to do some work on mine. Seems like everything is leaking since its sat so much (less than 20k in the last 10 years).
        I've kept it mostly low-key.

1988, Alpine/Crimson. Mine needs almost all new engine seals, a valve adjustment, possibly a MAF replacement/delete, and ignition hardware. Also need to rebuild the 4.10LSD. Got an M-Coupe diff cover for it though.

Originally posted by twinkse30 View Post
        Im from chihuahua,they recently killed my cousin down there,I hate going down there...
        Sorry to hear that man. :(

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
          I live in Las Cruces right now. How long you gonna be around Juarez?
          A day when I get there and another on my way back?.. sup?

Originally posted by twinkse30 View Post
          Damn that sucks dude, I've lost several of the friends I was in school with there when I was a kid... sorry to hear that...

Now ... let's transfer this conversation to the gen chat just to keep this on topic.... stirring from Carrisoso, NM.. good morning!!
          sigpic
          HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
          " enjoy the show "

Comment

Working...
          X