FS: Yakima rack w/ bike and snowboard attachments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Yakima rack w/ bike and snowboard attachments

Yakima rack. Has some paint flaking off of the aluminum on the snowboard mounts, nothing that can't be fixed. Make me an offer I can't refuse.

[IMG]https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-c1sJmaTgf58/UGD7TZjuoZI/AAAAAAAAI7Y/QS7DW131wDM/s1152/DSCF5356.JPG[/IMG
    ]

Last edited by iamsam; 10-01-2012, 06:03 PM.

do the wheels have one bolt each?...
    1997 Audi A4 1.8t 5-Speed (bamboo metallic): ST Coilovers, Sport Edition 17x7.5 Et35, 215/45/17 Kumho AST, Panzer, Depo Ecodes, 55w 5k bulbs, Magnaflow 14815, Res delete, JHM Vent Boost gauge
    2001.5 Audi s4 2.7tt 6-Speed (Imola Yellow)
    <<Flickr>>

Comment

Originally posted by 325i View Post
      ha ha what??

I think you are seeing the locking bolts, they are longer and stick out more, the holes in the wheels are pretty deep. But no, they all have 4 bolts each... ;)

Comment

I see 3 bolts and one wheel lock on each.

Comment

Originally posted by Roland H View Post
          I see 3 bolts and one wheel lock on each.
          good eye! ;)

Comment

ah it makes sense i just saw one shiny one and thought they were all missing except one one each...
            1997 Audi A4 1.8t 5-Speed (bamboo metallic): ST Coilovers, Sport Edition 17x7.5 Et35, 215/45/17 Kumho AST, Panzer, Depo Ecodes, 55w 5k bulbs, Magnaflow 14815, Res delete, JHM Vent Boost gauge
            <<Flickr>>

Comment

Woowoo roofrack on Sunday
              <<Flickr>>

Comment

ah it makes sense i just saw one shiny one and thought they were all missing except one one each...
                My E34 parts car came from New York like that. Previous owner(s) were seriously some of the cheapest people ever.

And when I bought my black E36 M3, I drove it home from SD on a very questionable amount of lug nuts, well over the limit of course. :firehop:

Comment

Originally posted by Roland H View Post
                  My E34 parts car came from New York like that. Previous owner(s) were seriously some of the cheapest people ever.

And when I bought my black E36 M3, I drove it home from SD on a very questionable amount of lug nuts, well over the limit of course. :firehop:
                  haha wow that is crazy. did you not know or did you just risk it... and is the limit 1 per wheel?
                  <<Flickr>>

Comment

haha wow that is crazy. did you not know or did you just risk it... and is the limit 1 per wheel?
                    The M3 is something I risked. I was referring to the limit of speed enforced upon us by the goon squad.

The E34 came from NY on a car carrier, glad one of the wheels didn't fall off and kill someone on the highway or something:

Comment

Crazy!!
                      <<Flickr>>

Comment

How much for just the bike rail???
                        sigpic
                        HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
                        " enjoy the show "

Comment

Originally posted by hyperE30 View Post
                          How much for just the bike rail???
                          I'd like to keep it all together for now, I have a current offer for the whole deal, pending until this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
                            I'd like to keep it all together for now, I have a current offer for the whole deal, pending until this weekend.
                            Well that sucks...
                            sigpic
                            HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
                            " enjoy the show "

Comment

If something falls through, I'd be in for picking up the towers (feet?) for the rack. I have a whole Yakima rack system w/ bike racks and all, but the towers are for a different vehicle (Honda CRV I believe). Or if you want to trade feet and sell yours in a different market, that would work too.

Alpine II 318is

Comment

Working...
                              X