WTBuy/Borrow 60mm i.d. Springs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTBuy/Borrow 60mm i.d. Springs

Length or rate doesn't matter, I just need the car on the ground this week to roll it onto a trailer and take it to my new house.
    My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Originally posted by Eric View Post
    Length or rate doesn't matter, I just need the car on the ground this week to roll it onto a trailer and take it to my new house.
    for what car?

Comment

Chris probably has some lying around.If I had extras for the M I'd let you borrow them.
      89 325i (Sold)
      95 M3 (Track Car in Progress)
      2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

I have plenty of springs, but I don't know what car you need them for...

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
          I have plenty of springs, but I don't know what car you need them for...
          Sam, 60mm springs are not dependent on the chassis.

Comment

Sam, 60mm springs are not dependent on the chassis.
            help me out here... I don't know if any of my springs are 60mm. I have E30 springs and I will soon have cut E28 springs available...

Comment

help me out here...

OK. :D

For all those people who find it more convenient to bother you with their question rather than to Google it for themselves.

;)

Comment

I've got two sets of Z3M springs, but I measuring the ID they are far off 60mm in both directions.
                JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

HealAndToe85 on bf.c hooked me up with a set of 570in/lb swifts yesterday!

I bought 2.5" hyperco's and they were way to big. The 60mm fit perfect

Here you can see how much gap was between the spring and the centering guides of the top hat. Hopefully there isn't too much fuss about exchanging the 2.5" hyperco's for some 60mm hyperco's.

2.5" I.D. spring pushed all the way over to one side

60mm I.D. spring pushed all the way over to one side

As you can see, for my application, the 60mm spring fits much much better!

Comment

HealAndToe85 on bf.c hooked me up with a set of 570in/lb swifts yesterday!

I bought 2.5" hyperco's and they were way to big. The 60mm fit perfect

As you can see, for my application, the 60mm spring fits much much better!
                    I've been lurking on here for a while without posting. Don't tell anybody, but I don't have an E30!

Glad to see the springs are working out- do you know if they are swifts?
                    Last edited by HeelAndToe85; 03-18-2013, 04:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HeelAndToe85 View Post
                      I've been lurking on here for a while without posting. Don't tell anybody, but I don't have an E30!

Half the people in the Mountain section don't own an E30, and never intend to.

Comment

Half the people in the Mountain section don't own an E30, and never intend to.
                        Ehh....I think all of us (or 99%) have owned one in the past.
                        2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                        95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                        98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by HeelAndToe85 View Post

Yes, I checked a few other pictures on the internets and they all say "racing" just like these. Thanks again, and welcome to r3v, the mountain section is pretty active!

Comment

Those springs get around. :)

Hi Steve!
                            Chris
                            97 M3
                            01 325
                            Weston Auto Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by fsmtnbiker View Post
                              Those springs get around. :)

Hi Steve!
                              Haha, yeah I thought you'd recognize them.

Comment

Working...
                              X