Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a following in the denver region at all?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XcvX
    replied
    I'll start being more active here. Live in Northwest Aurora/S. Stapleton and just picked up a 1987 325. It's frustrating that Facebook seems to be the place to connect since I continue to refuse to use it in any reasonable manner.

Leave a comment:

• LEANE30
    replied
    Is there a following in the denver region at all?

There are some die hards in the area. ;) like mr Ted above. Some of us however don't have time for Facebook and all that social shit... forum activity around here these days is slow enough I can actually keep up with it and stay "current"! Haha. But I don't post much. Welcome to the area/vert crowd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Milehigh30
    replied
    ill post pics when i get back to denver. currently in Albuquerque heading to denver in my 87 vert with hardtop.

ive found some of the facebook groups and agree, they suck.

Leave a comment:

• downforce22
    replied
    yeah facebook groups suck

Leave a comment:

• MisterMiniS
    replied
    Yup. I've gotten more and better responses when I post to facebook. Kinda frustrating as that shit is not archived or searchable, but people definitely are better to respond there.

Leave a comment:

• tschultz
    replied
    A lot in the region but the regional forums have pretty much started to die over the last few years with social media and other outlets that are easier and quicker to find and use.

Leave a comment:

• Dagamus(NM)
    replied
    They are around. Not like PNW scene but more there than here in Albuquerque.

Post some pictures of your car. Damage and all, people will be more likely to chime in and help.

Leave a comment:

• Is there a following in the denver region at all?

seems pretty dead. i snagged a very clean but front end damage, white on red 90 vert. auto unfortunately.

does any one have a good white hood and fenders. and front clip area that is straight?

hopefully someone is out there.
Working...
X