Any e30 people in Western Mass?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • cEm30
    Noobie
    • Sep 2015
    • 21

    #1

    Any e30 people in Western Mass?

    Just moved to western mass, looking for some e30 people out here.
    Also looking for recommendations for a trusted shop.


    Merci à toi!
  • Conrad311
    Grease Monkey
    • Oct 2009
    • 370

    #2
    I haven’t checked this sub in a while, but I’m in Otis. I assume you found a shop by now but Autobahn in Great Barrington is awesome, I used to work there. Chuck Larson in Lee is great with old bmws too. Hit me up if you’re still in the area.
    "In God we trust. All others must bring data." -W. E. Deming

    /// 1987 325is /// Project Thread
    Past: 87 is, 88ix, 88 i, 87 ic, 89 ix, 17 others.

    Comment

    • JRwulf64
      Noobie
      • Sep 2026
      • 4

      #3
      I'm also from the western mass area! # 413 *
      Last edited by JRwulf64; 09-22-2026, 08:03 PM.

      Comment

      • 2mAn
        Señior Mod
        • Aug 2010
        • 20989

        #4
        Originally posted by JRwulf64
        I'm also from the western mass area! what is the best clutch combo price vs lightweight
        LOL Was that hashtag 413?
        Simon
        Current Cars:
        -1966 Blue Boat
        -1969 Red VW
        -1986 White BMW
        -2006 Green Thing

        Make R3V Great Again -2020

        Comment

        • JRwulf64
          Noobie
          • Sep 2026
          • 4

          #5
          Originally posted by 2mAn

          LOL Was that hashtag 413?
          Whooooooppppsssss - didn't even know it changed it haha

          Comment

          • 2mAn
            Señior Mod
            • Aug 2010
            • 20989

            #6
            Originally posted by JRwulf64

            Whooooooppppsssss - didn't even know it changed it haha
            haha its a weird thing that this version of vbulletin does...
            Simon
            Current Cars:
            -1966 Blue Boat
            -1969 Red VW
            -1986 White BMW
            -2006 Green Thing

            Make R3V Great Again -2020

            Comment

            Working...