Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M-technik-3
    replied
    sent you a message earlier, I am around all day today either working on a cars or listening to game or both.

Leave a comment:

• TimKninja
    replied
    Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post
    I left my charger at work for my phone will have to wait to tomorrow. Not buying another one lol.

I have time tomarrow I can come grab them , let me know .

Leave a comment:

• M-technik-3
    replied
    I left my charger at work for my phone will have to wait to tomorrow. Not buying another one lol.

Leave a comment:

• TimKninja
    replied
    Sent you a message. sorry been kinda busy.
    No problem I can pick them up asap . Text me 401 8355561 this message thingy doesn't work you gotta clear your inbox

Leave a comment:

• M-technik-3
    replied
    Sent you a message. sorry been kinda busy.

Leave a comment:

• TimKninja
    replied
    What ones I have a lot of wheels?
    Those 15 inch 5x120 ones you posted on the last page the Ronal/act mesh ones

Leave a comment:

• M-technik-3
    replied
    What ones I have a lot of wheels?

Leave a comment:

• TimKninja
    replied
    No Pete everyone missed it. They did not advertise the date change. They had talked about moving away from the first rainy weekend in August because VT does Octoberfast for three days and many go there. Some wanted to do both hence the change.

Hey you still have those rims by any chance ? Very interested . Thanks !

Leave a comment:

• M-technik-3
    replied
    No Pete everyone missed it. They did not advertise the date change. They had talked about moving away from the first rainy weekend in August because VT does Octoberfast for three days and many go there. Some wanted to do both hence the change.

Leave a comment:

• PeteD
    replied
    S52 - Wiring Harness - DME - Exhaust Manifolds - M50 Intake

Motor is on an engine stand in my garage. I bought it from a kid that bought it as a basket case and then had vintage motorsport in Bow, NH put it together. They put a lot of new parts on it, such as Chains, Chain Guides, VANOS, head studs, head gasket, valve cover, valve cover gasket- they told me anything that was worn or should have been replaced, was replaced. I have no receipts, but I do have bags of old parts that goes along with the story.

Only selling because I'm renovating a house and could use the cash.

I'd like $2,000 for everything. Open to offers.

BTW - Clearly I've been living under a rock. BavAuto Show was yesterday...I was preparing to go for Oct. Sorry I missed you guys!

Leave a comment:

• dougie30
    replied
    WTB: black early two door carpet.
    87e large flange drive shaft, or e36 328i five speed drive shaft

Leave a comment:

• 15Michaeljoseph
    replied
    Tried to PM you but your box is full.

I'm just wondering since you mentioned just throwing the seats away, if I might be able to come snag one of the drive motors. I'm a WSU student so I'm in Westfield 5 days a week. Let me know

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• M-technik-3
    replied
    Imagine it's the same, Westfield.

Leave a comment:

• 15Michaeljoseph
    replied
    Two black powered heated E36 sports seats in nice shape.

Make offer to take em away, please. I don't need them and if I do keep them I have to power them into my Ti.

Donation or trade would be appreciated vs me hauling off to scrap heap.
    Where are you? I could actually use a drive motor off one of them (assuming it's the same as the nonheated e36 seat)

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• squidrope
    replied
    3 New in Box Halfshafts

I am selling 3 NEW in box GSP halfshafts that fit both e30 "eta's" and "i's"
    I want these gone ASAP that's why they are priced as they are. I will not ship these. You need to pick them up in Hampton NH.

Buy all 3 $100-
    Buy 2 $75-
    Buy 1 $45-

Leave a comment:

Working...
X