New England FS/FT/WTB thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blatant View Post
    4.10 LSD that I purchased on ebay from California. Seller stated it had 100k miles from it when he pulled from his e30. Gearing is too low for highway driving with zf 5 speed, ended up going with 3.15 out of z3.
    Looking for $200. Case is really nice on it, still black, no rust. Comes with z3 output flanges.
    Having just sold mine in favor of returning to a stock 3.73 - and seeing two for sale directly above - I would say R3V's love affair with the 4.10 is over. :D

For what it's worth, I'm really happy to be back to comfortable highway cruising.
    Feedback: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=254176

Comment

Agreed but it is worth a shot, lol.

Comment

Located in CT. WTB alpine white drivers fender. Also looking for a late model euro plate filler. Have things to trade diff e30 parts ect. Or cash.
        ALSO..

Someone buy this clutch. Stage 3 + clutch. 0 miles. For an m20. Only has been installed. Paid $575, want $450 shipped. If interested, text me. 8607134504
        88' E30 325 24v Turbo Coupe
        91' E30 325i Sedan
        09' E82 135i Coupe (Sold)
        01' E46 325ci Coupe (Sold)
        97' E36 328is Coupe (Sold)
        91' E30 325i m52 Coupe (Sold)
        90' E30 325is Coupe (Sold)
        90' E30 325ic Coupe (Sold)
        88' E30 325is m20 Turbo Coupe (Sold)
        88' E30 325 Coupe (Sold)
        87' E30 325e Coupe (Sold)
        86' E30 325es Coupe (Sold)

Comment

Originally posted by blatant View Post
          Agreed but it is worth a shot, lol.
          For the record, when I autocrossed, I loved it - the shorter gearing + chip made the M20 quite fun.

It definitely delivers the goods, but I think it's more useful for a certain type of driver.
          Feedback: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=254176

Comment

Not mine but semi cheap at 400
            https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

FS:

m50NV harness, wired for my 90 e30. 80 obo

402 ecu with chip (i at least have two) 60 obo

NV MAF, just over a month old bosh. I paid an arm and a leg because i was stuck in new mexico. 150 obo

I have a bunch of coils and the NV balancer too

WANTED:

m50 VANOS balancer.

Comment

Bav auto red springs, unknowm mileage for a 87is - $140 shipped

Am Mousa wheels,16x7, ET +20, brand new 205/40/16 falken ziex tires, lips need to be polished - $470obo

Last edited by mrmckie; 12-26-2014, 08:19 AM.
                "I came into this world, not chiefly to make this a good place to live in, but to live in it, be it good or bad" -Henry Thoreau-
                1991 318is - the cruiser
                1989 325i - the rats nest

Comment

New England FS/FT/WTB thread

I've got some random used crap like timing belt covers (30 obo), a distributer cover (10 obo), a 't-shaped' ICV (30 obo), m20 bellhousing cover (35 obo), Automatic tranny flex plate/triangle thing (hell if i know I have a 5 speed... 50 obo), random AC/alternator (?¿) brackets and accessory pulleys (15-35, depending), also have some random connectors/ plugs like for a coolant sensor and stuff (like 2 apiece obo willing to give away if you buy something)

Located in Longmeadow MA, Pm for details/requests. for some reason tapatalk won't upload my pictures.

--Mike
                  Last edited by 15Michaeljoseph; 12-20-2014, 10:18 PM.
                  (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

Remaining iX bits, spring cleaning (hey, I'm early, and optimistic): Everything in this ad for $150.

www.slapdashracing.com

Comment

FS: I have a set (4) of POLYCARBONATE HUB CENTRIC RINGS FOR AUDI VW BMW 72.6mm to 57.1 MM

Brand new, never used

$10 shipped

PM is best way to reach me

Comment

I have a set of cloth sport seats out of my 318is. Passenger side is in very good shape but the drivers side has seen some use. I used the stock sliders and seat belt buckles for my new seats so they are not included. To mount these you'll need the stock sliders/hardware (I've read that comfort and sport seats use the same part #s)

Located in the Fitchburg MA area.

Asking $50
                        Attached Files
                        1988 325i Vert
                        1991 318is Slicktop

Comment

Originally posted by Thehemiman View Post
                          I have a set of cloth sport seats out of my 318is. Passenger side is in very good shape but the drivers side has seen some use. I used the stock sliders and seat belt buckles for my new seats so they are not included. To mount these you'll need the stock sliders/hardware (I've read that comfort and sport seats use the same part #s)

Located in the Fitchburg MA area.

Asking $50
                          Do you happen to have the rear seat? Looking for the bottom section in that pattern... Thanks
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vanilla Gorilla View Post
                            Do you happen to have the rear seat? Looking for the bottom section in that pattern... Thanks
                            I do but I'm keeping it for my car
                            1988 325i Vert
                            1991 318is Slicktop

Comment

Local wrecked E46 M3 4K

https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post
                                these are the things I scour craigslist for until I realize I have no money :(
                                1988 325iX - sold but not forgotten
                                1984 MTech1 323i

Comment

Working...
                                X