New England FS/FT/WTB thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trptguy View Post
    I have a set of Style 5 16" filled and redrilled. Rim pro redid them. One of them has a small ding on the face where I dropped it. They come with tires. Never mounted on my car.

You will need tuner lugs and spacers to run these.

First $700 takes them.
    Did Rimpro do the Fill and Drill? I didn't think they did that there
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vanilla Gorilla View Post
      Did Rimpro do the Fill and Drill? I didn't think they did that there
      RimPro does NOT do Fill and Drill as they do not want the liability.
      https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

no fill and redress was done by someone else. I can ask the guy who I bought the wheels from who did them. They were refinished by rim pro

Comment

Originally posted by Trptguy View Post
          no fill and redress was done by someone else. I can ask the guy who I bought the wheels from who did them. They were refinished by rim pro
          Ahh cool, no worries.
          sigpic

Comment

325ix Axles - CT

Axles out of my daily '91 325ix. Good condition. Both need new boots and grease. Will supply new boots and grease. Great deal for a DIY'er. $140.00 for both with boots. Local pickup preferred. Central CT.

'10 Golf TDi 2dr
            previous:
            '91 325iX coupe
            '86 325e 4dr

Comment

does anyone have a glove box? Mine got stuck closed this morning and I basically destroyed the thing to get into it, need a replacement with the latch asap
              87' 325is For Sale

Comment

Originally posted by e30325is603 View Post
                does anyone have a glove box? Mine got stuck closed this morning and I basically destroyed the thing to get into it, need a replacement with the latch asap
                don't forget to unplug the light in the meantime

--Mike
                (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

Originally posted by e30325is603 View Post

Lol I did the same thing about a week after owning my car. Mine is still closed is yours?
                  BMW tech
                  Umass Amherst
                  05 wrx sti

Comment

So interesting stuff For Sale will need to come up with a price for them.

If you are interested in them let me know but I am not interested in shipping because I have no idea of even how to.

Greg

Comment

Not Mine and think he's a member here as well.

I have a 1987 BMW 325is 2 door shell for sale. Body is in decent condition the interior not so much. No motor or trans but pretty much everything else is there. I do not have any wheels for the car so you need to bring your own. Clean CT title in hand.

Comment

Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post
                        So interesting stuff For Sale will need to come up with a price for them.

If you are interested in them let me know but I am not interested in shipping because I have no idea of even how to.

Greg
                        Oh man that's awesome shit

--Mike
                        (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

If you like that kinda stuff. I'm just pissed I missed the h2o heater being scrap metal, angry about that expense.

Comment

15" Basketweaves

4 BMW Basketweaves. All 4 have had road rash repaired and smoothed, just need to be painted. Rubber might be good on 3 of the 4. 2 of the floor are plastidipped.

Price: $250
                            Location: Bedford, NH - Local pickup preferred, would ship at buyers expense

87' 325is For Sale

Comment

Brake Kit - $200

Zimermann rotors and Posi Quiet brake pads, oem bmw pad sensors and brake fluid - full brake kit for all 4 corners. Would like to get $200 for the kit.

Price: $200
                              Location: Bedford, NH - would prefer local pickup but will ship at owners expense

87' 325is For Sale

Comment

iX front subframe in RI $50

Low miles, '89 iX front sub, $50

Front diff case and some internals, $50

Come get'em. I need beer money to feed my crew for the New England Forest Rally July 17.

Cheers
                                www.slapdashracing.com

Comment

Working...
                                X