No announcement yet.

New England FS/FT/WTB thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Home from trip. If you still need trunk lids I'll post photos today.
    https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Looking for a rear subframe if anybody has a spare. Could also use a plastic rear bumper/shocks if anybody is selling one.

Comment

I'm looking for stock sway bars of 20/14.5 or 21/14.5mm. The ix's have the 14.5 rear bar and the convertibles have the 21mm front.

After I get them I'll be selling my Suspension Techniques bars.

I'll be at the Bavauto S&S.
        Last edited by Dana R; 09-13-2016, 03:58 PM.
        1990 325is Alpine White
        2005 Boxster S
        2015 VW GTI
        2014 BMW 228i

CCA 95905-Since 1991

Comment

WTB - e36 M3 Front Spindles

Anyone local have a set they'd sell me?

Comment

WTB: I'm looking for a set of standard kamotors fender flares. Please email me at Ben.sipson@gmail.com
            Follow me @baysidefabrication on Instagram

Comment

Anyone in need of a plastic bumper swap? I need to fund my e36 build.

Comment

Anyone have a bottle cap with a tire on it? Will trade a bottle cap with no tire and a couple bucks. I need a spare

Comment

I might have one. EDIT have two....I can bring one to eEuroparts show or you can come get it.
                  Last edited by M-technik-3; 09-20-2016, 08:16 AM.

Comment

Free e30 stuff...

I'm giving the gift of free gear this xmas. Ok, this labor day.

1) MagnaFlow - catalytic convertor with pipe. $500 - @ bavAuto - free, I don't need it and maybe you do. I bought it but got anal and got an oem one so this is extra.

2) Bilstein standard street shocks - 4 pieces, free - used. 5K miles on them, I got sports and took these off. My brother got them new a couple years ago so I know they are not abused. He barely drove the car.

3) 2.93 open diff - from 325(e). Yes, it's not an LSD, but it's free and it's perfect running. Fix your noisey diff, or trade it in on a diff rebuild.

4) 2 3 spoke sport wheels - very good original leather - 8.5 out of 10 condition - $50 each, no cuts, no loose stitching. Very nice.

I'm just outside of boston near boston college in a suburb. If anyone wants this stuff - pick up any time we can arrange.

- J

Comment

^I may be interested in the cat. My car doesn't have one. PM Sent!

Comment

anyone looking for HR sport springs? I have a set, front springs have 1/2 coil cut out, also have rear bilstein sport shocks. will take any reasonable offer, just want them out of my garage.

PM is best so it send me an email alert. I am not on the forums often.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveDel82 View Post
                          Anyone have a bottle cap with a tire on it? Will trade a bottle cap with no tire and a couple bucks. I need a spare
                          They are going to recycling soon. I have some cluuter that is going away and I want it GONE.

Comment

4.10 LSD from my 92 vert. Great shape no whine. Slight oil seep from 1 output shaft.

$250

Comment

Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post
                              They are going to recycling soon. I have some cluuter that is going away and I want it GONE.
                              Cool, I think I'll be swinging by the euro parts gathering (weather depending), I'll scoop it there.

Comment

My 1987 325is 5 speed RUST FREE from Alabama is up for sale:

Bid for the chance to own a 1987 BMW 325is 5-Speed at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #2,197.
                                Transaction Feedback!

Comment

Working...
                                X