No announcement yet.

New England FS/FT/WTB thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone have a fuel pump housing "cage" kicking around? It looks like you can't buy the cage separate from BMW, its the whole assembly with pump.

this minus the actual pump
    1991 318is ---230K - DD
    1991 318i ---- 308K - retired

Originally posted by RickSloan
    so if you didnt get it like that did you glue fuzzy oil to the entire thing?

Comment

Looking for a front strut tower brace around central CT that works with my m20 w/cruise control.. but will drive for a good deal!

it's a Kenny Powers quote on wheels

Comment

Originally posted by 4drPwr View Post
        Set of four FVH Concept/Dial wheels

-4x100
        -15x7
        -et23 offset
        -CB66.56/57 by my measurement
        -Made in France in 1995
        -I believe the specific model may be called the "Concord"

Never seen pictures or mention of these wheels on the internet in any of my searches over the years. Would be curious if anyone can offer additional information on them. Bought them as BMW E30 wheels but found the centerbore wasn't exact and would ideally need a centering ring and I moved past the E30 before using them. Wheels are a grey-silver on the front faces and black on the rear inside. Paint is a 6/10 to me, they could certainly be run as-is as a daily wheel, but there are paint chips here and there and they could use some touch-up to be a 7 or 8, and could use an afternoon of elbow grease to get to a 9 or maybe even a 10. Should be able to fit multiple 4x100 vehicles with appropriate hub rings - VW, Honda, BMW etc. Four FVH concept center caps included.

$375 obo

Pick up only in Stamford, CT moments off Exit 34 Merritt or minutes from Exit 6 I-95. Will ignore any PMs asking about shipping.
        Wheels still available, reduced to $300. Vintage, sturdy, unique, made in France - someone pick these up!

I promise you'll be the only E30 with these wheels at any show or meet-up you attend, or I'll eat my own sock.
        86Zinno

Comment

New England FS/FT/WTB thread

FS: Bottlecaps w/ studded winter tires, Arctic Altimax. 3 are ok, missing some studs, 1 has low tread. Used 2 seasons.

$150

Tapatalk
          sigpic
          1987 325e Lachssilber w/ MarkD chip and late bumpers, Zender EVO spoiler, s3.25 LSD

Originally posted by nando
          I don't think there's really strong evidence that ZDDP harms cats.

Comment

Wheels still available, reduced to $300. Vintage, sturdy, unique, made in France - someone pick these up!

I promise you'll be the only E30 with these wheels at any show or meet-up you attend, or I'll eat my own sock.
            $250 obo holiday weekend special - someone pick these up or make an offer!
            86Zinno

Comment

Standard Autozone 750LB engine stand - excellent condition. Stand, adjustable engine mount, rotating handle and locking pin.

$60 picked up for a forum member - SOLD

Two (2) BBS RZ378 15x7 wheels - 225/50/15 Toyo tires with low/very low tread, but not corded by any means. Had been powdercoated black with white lips, then plastidipped black which kind of baked on and became semi-permanent?

$200 picked up
              Last edited by 4drPwr; 07-06-2018, 04:31 AM.
              86Zinno

Comment

looking for Front Driver door (Sedan) preferably white but will look the other way at the right price point. Please text or call me directly 508.654.1313 - Parker

Comment

Looking for a set of black convertible door cards front and rear with handles and pockets etc. Pref for an early model with the manual top handle cut out but either will work. In or near CT

it's a Kenny Powers quote on wheels

Comment

Set of four FVH Concept/Dial wheels

-4x100
                    -15x7
                    -et23 offset
                    -CB66.56/57 by my measurement
                    -Made in France in 1995
                    -I believe the specific model may be called the "Concord"

Never seen pictures or mention of these wheels on the internet in any of my searches over the years. Would be curious if anyone can offer additional information on them. Bought them as BMW E30 wheels but found the centerbore wasn't exact and would ideally need a centering ring and I moved past the E30 before using them. Wheels are a grey-silver on the front faces and black on the rear inside. Paint is a 6/10 to me, they could certainly be run as-is as a daily wheel, but there are chips here and there and they could use some touch-up to be a 7 or 8, and could use an afternoon of elbow grease to get to a 9 or maybe even a 10. Should be able to fit multiple 4x100 vehicles with appropriate hub rings - VW, Honda, BMW etc. Four FVH concept center caps included.

$375 obo

Pick up only in Stamford, CT moments off Exit 34 Merritt or minutes from Exit 6 I-95. Will ignore any PMs asking about shipping.
                    Still available, $200 obo
                    86Zinno

Comment

Still available, $200 obo
                      $150 to a forum member...

Been up on CL for awhile too with no bites, longest of all the E30 parts I've sold lately by far. If anyone has feedback, by all means clue me in - are they ugly in most of your opinions? Are 15x7 wheels out of favor these days? The fact that they need a centering ring ideally?

I can almost swear on my life you'll never find another E30 running these wheels, they're not an ostentatiously ugly design, good size and offset, made in France and not China, and they're less than $200...I'm just scratching my head currently. Thanks for any input.
                      86Zinno

Comment

Looks too modern for an e30 with no dish.

Comment

Originally posted by NeverEnough02 View Post
                          Looks too modern for an e30 with no dish.
                          I appreciate the opinion, thank you.
                          86Zinno

Comment

SOLD

Euro late model rear plate filler - OEM, like new condition - $75

White325is one piece rear strut tower brace - excellent condition - $80

Come pick 'em up in Stamford, CT as usual - stone's throw off Exit 34 on the Merritt or Exit 6 on I-95

SOLD
                            Last edited by 4drPwr; 07-06-2018, 04:30 AM.
                            86Zinno

Comment

Hey locals I have a mint condition dark grey sedan cloth heated interior no rips or wear!

-Front seats (heated)
                              -rear seats (arm rest)
                              -4 door cards (black/cloth)
                              -grey carpet

$500

Will post more pix later
                              -His-
                              87 e30 325i
                              87 e24 m6
                              05 e83 x3
                              94 e32 740i 5spd
                              -Hers-
                              89 e30 325i
                              18 f48 x1

Comment

I am parting out an 1989 325IX I am taking the 5 speed swap but everything else is avail. The car is extremely rusty so the body panels are not great. Seats are trash but grey leather door cards are in good shape. I also have a ton of other parts avail, looking to unload as much as possible before I move! Message me with needs

Comment

Working...
                                X