No announcement yet.

New England FS/FT/WTB thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a M44 for free outside of Boston - probably needs a head gasket or might be cracked, but bottom end is good. Was running this year and was clear last year - stored for winter and then the coolant in the oil appeared. I'm installing an S52 so no need for the M44. Had 135k on it when pulled. Also plan to post the transmission, harness - this was pulled from Z3 and not an E30. Rear subframe, TAs and diff will also be available for anyone looking to do a 5-lug swap. Fronts don't think those work for an E30.
    Driving is the only way to go faster....

Comment

Literally GIVING away the following...located in Swansea,MA 02777:
      • Passenger door glass (late model, 2 door)
      • Driver door glass (early model - 2 door)
      • Driver side (LHD) headlight backing trim (Part # 51.71-1 965 241.0)
      • Headlight backing plate (Part #51711942084)

Comment

Anyone need a 5-lug swap rear end from a z3? I have the full rear ready to load onto a truck and need this shit gone, so not looking to make money. Includes diff, trailing arms, calipers, hubs, struts, springs, e-brake etc.
        Driving is the only way to go faster....

Comment

Cross posting this here for anyone interested in some Euroweaves. Open to offers.

Comment

WTB, Full cardinal interior for a coupe, I take the drive and I’m located in Stamford , CT

Comment

Originally posted by modifiede30 View Post
              Anyone need a 5-lug swap rear end from a z3? I have the full rear ready to load onto a truck and need this shit gone, so not looking to make money. Includes diff, trailing arms, calipers, hubs, struts, springs, e-brake etc.

Send me a message and I’ll take it off your hands?

Comment

Originally posted by modifiede30 View Post

I’ll take it hit me up!!!

Comment

WTB a pair of 92-95 taurus side skirts

Comment

BMW e30 325iX Manual 5 Spd Transfer Case - $200

1989 BMW e30 Manual 5 Spd Transfer Case for sale. The viscous coupling slips and will require replacement or rebuild, the front output shaft hub splines are worn but still engage with a drive shaft okay. Otherwise no whining or clanking, runs quietly.

I also have front axleshafts, control arms, rear driveshaft and a few other iX specific spares, I’ll will post and price these individually but feel free to contact if you’re interested in any of the above.

Comment

BMW E30 325iX (AWD) front left and right axle shafts in very (very) good condition - $800

These shafts were pulled from my 68k mile garage queen sadly rear-end totaled by an inattentive driver with a cell phone.

Both shafts have been stripped, pressure cleaned, repacked with the correct volumes of CV grease and fitted with new BMW rubber boots. Splines, reluctor rings and threads are all in excellent as new condition, the joints are all smooth with no play or notchiness. Balance and trueness checks both zero out perfectly.

These are ready to install and will be good for 200k miles if correctly maintained.

Comment

I am looking for an iX in the New England or Tri-state area. Ideally a manual sedan, but I'll check out anything.

Comment

Anyone need a complete five lug swap/rear end from a e36 318ti? Same as a z3. I am in New Haven CT. Car is going to the crusher.

Comment

Looking for a sunroof panel.

Located in northeast ct. Doesn't matter the color or really condition as I can get it painted. Mine flew off years ago and trying to patch together something in case it rains.

Also potentially looking for the mounting brackets to go along with it. Not sure what I actually lost in the whole thing its been so long.

Comment

Anyone parting an E36 318ti? Looking for black door panels and black leather back seats. Thanks

Comment

looking for trailing arms
                                1991 318is ---230K - DD
                                1991 318i ---- 308K - retired

Originally posted by RickSloan
                                so if you didnt get it like that did you glue fuzzy oil to the entire thing?

Comment

Working...
                                X