Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UNHCLL
    shure?
    is that from the same dictionary as "idear"???

F'in chowdah head.
    Right under "retahdid."

I expect to see you there, Christoph. Tell Andy he should be making an appearance again as well.

Comment

Ok, so what's the final plan?
      '89 325is S50 Track Montser
      '04 X5 Daily/Tow Vehicle

http://www.avarestoration.com

http://www.myspace.com/brendanfiddle

Click here if you want to be my zombie slave...

http://www.youtube.com/user/Fidhle007

Comment

Meet at my place, go for a coastal cruise, grab some food?

I'm down for some wrenching in the AM if anyone needs to get something done.

Comment

Do we have a car count???

Comment

Well I went out to my car yesterday and the rear windshield shattered from the cold. Ill be in if Scott can get me a windshield.
            Back to my roots

Comment

Originally posted by FifeDog236
              Well I went out to my car yesterday and the rear windshield shattered from the cold. Ill be in if Scott can get me a windshield.
              Wicked Slauncha Donny, Make it a baur!

Comment

Originally posted by FifeDog236
                We have one at the garage. The one in my old '89 325is is in good condition and the defrost still works great. Just needs to be pulled from the car (easy). Hope you don't mind a big red Boston University sticker on the top of the glass...

Comment

Not at all man, nothing a little putty knife cant take care of. SLU plays BU in hockey all the time, so I cant be supporting the other team you know
                  Back to my roots

Comment

Most likely, I'll be there in the AM.

Among other things, i need to repaint my rear valance, do you guys have a wetsander?

Scott, see you guys there.
                    thanks man,
                    Blair

Comment

Originally posted by crazy
                      Most likely, I'll be there in the AM.

Among other things, i need to repaint my rear valance, do you guys have a wetsander?

Scott, see you guys there.
                      thanks man,
                      Blair
                      No wetsander - I think you'll see why when you get there :rofl:

Glad you'll be coming up - it'll be a good time.

Fielding, of course we have a windshield for you. Get the Bav tool and we'll throw it in. I suggest new lockstrip trim, if not a new lockstrip.

Comment

May or may not be there.
                        Death in the close family may require my attendance at the service this weekend.
                        Below the radar...

Comment

May or may not be there.
                          Death in the close family may require my attendance at the service this weekend.
                          My condolences are with you Chris - I hope that you can manage to fulfill both obligations...but will understand, of course, if you don't make it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerfanatik
                            My condolences are with you Chris - I hope that you can manage to fulfill both obligations...but will understand, of course, if you don't make it.
                            Same here chris, sorry about the loss.

I'l like to go to the meet guys, we'll see whats up...I gotta a little lady action lined up for Sunday but i might have to go ahead and move that back a little....I'll let you know

Oh and will someone make me a fuckin sig pic...im retared---Don't ask me why i'm just being bothered by it now..but i am

Comment

Originally posted by KillerCalypso
                              Same here chris, sorry about the loss.

I'l like to go to the meet guys, we'll see whats up...I gotta a little lady action lined up for Sunday but i might have to go ahead and move that back a little....I'll let you know

Oh and will someone make me a fuckin sig pic...im retared---Don't ask me why i'm just being bothered by it now..but i am
                              Here you go Stud.

or

Thanks for the condolences gents. Hopefully I'll be able to make it down, It'd be great to see a bunch of you all at the same time.
                              Below the radar...

Comment

Here you go Stud.

or

Thanks for the condolences gents. Hopefully I'll be able to make it down, It'd be great to see a bunch of you all at the same time.
                                Chris-how the flip do it put it as my sig (excuse me for my retardation)

Comment

Working...
                                X