Clear All

The man speaks the truth.
    Back to my roots

Comment

Langston you making an appearance?

Comment

Originally posted by KangamangusDriver
        Langston you making an appearance?
        Depending how the funeral service and other family things go over the weekend, I may make it down.

Hopefully be there for the shin-dig at the garage, but will at least try and make it for the drive. Its all up in the air right now.
        Below the radar...

Comment

Ok, everyone post the following:

Coming? YES, NO, MAYBE
          Time Coming?
          When do you need to be somewhere else? (to determine when we should start the drive and how far we can go)

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerfanatik
            I'm down for some wrenching in the AM if anyone needs to get something done.
            Could you put an S50B32 in my iX if I come up?

Comment

Originally posted by alex
              Could you put an S50B32 in my iX if I come up?
              Sure - I've done harder projects in shorter time with fewer tools...

:)

It sure would be cool to have you come up for it Alex.

Comment

I will be there around 10-11ish, need to depart around 230ish

Comment

Ok, everyone post the following:

Coming? YES, NO, MAYBE
                  Time Coming?
                  When do you need to be somewhere else? (to determine when we should start the drive and how far we can go)
                  I'll be in RI Sat night then cruisin up in the am to meet up with you clowns. So, yes i will be there but due to my evening drinking track record i will most likely be seeing you guys around 12ish.
                  Lets determine what time we are going for a drive, it seems like people will be there at all different times...

Comment

Originally posted by KillerCalypso
                    I'll be in RI Sat night then cruisin up in the am to meet up with you clowns. So, yes i will be there but due to my evening drinking track record i will most likely be seeing you guys around 12ish.
                    Lets determine what time we are going for a drive, it seems like people will be there at all different times...
                    Probably start the drive shortly after you make your grand appearance Andy :)

Head up the coast to Portsmouth via dirty hampton, stop somewhere along the way, squeeze through p-mouth, and then grab some food somewhere for those that can stick around?

OR

We could make a drive south to F1 if people would rather do that...Andy, you could meet us there instead or something.

Comment

Probably start the drive shortly after you make your grand appearance Andy :)

Hell YES

Comment

ill be there around 10ish not sure how long we'll be staying i wannt get my car on the road and i wanna make a stop at some junkyards to find some parts hopefully mark will hook me up with a valance

Comment

I Plan on being there.....
                          Time is up in there air as I'll probly pop up round 10-12.
                          Jeremy,
                          I going out to fuck wit the vert....I'll see what I can do bout pulling the valance off the iS' when done
                          sigpic
                          Wastedincome420@yahoo.com

CURRENT STOCK LIST:
                          00' e38 750iL HighLine=Highway Queen
                          92' e30 318 vert=Aint going anywhere
                          91' e34 535iM=Aint going anywhere
                          91' e34 525iA=For parts
                          92' e34 535iA=For parts

Comment

Maybe.
                            Will call Scotty to give a better idea of when/if I'll meet up with you guys.

Jeremy,
                            If Mark cant get you a front valance, I have one local (Peabody MA) for $85. No lip, no fogs. (not really essential if you're strapped for cash though)
                            Below the radar...

Comment

Definitely will not be attending. :(

Also, I need another fucking OBC temp sensor. Alex sent me one and it fell off on the highway today :x :letitout:
                              Scott, if you got a good working one for a pre-88 car, please set it aside with my airdam from Jeremy. I'll pay for it when I pick up stuff next week.
                              Below the radar...

Comment

i really really need a front valance but i cant afford too much if theres anyway you guys can hook me up maybe if any of you are interested in my wheels we could do a trade or something hell i dont know but uhh yea ill be at scotts atlike 10:30 or so

Comment

Working...
                                X