Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NE love

Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post
    Yeah saw that have been out there before. 2 hour drive on a good day for me, traffic and what not and I'm gonna be flying.

That is College Graduation weekend traffic is going to be insane, and to top that off Westover ARB in Chicopee Mass is having our Airshow with the Blue Angels as the headliners. Can you say MassPike and I91 will be parking lots?
    You're in West Side am i right? I'm down in Longmeadow and I know it would be small, like even 6 cars if we're lucky but we should get some of the westerners together and get to know each other, one of my neighbors who has e34's just picked up an e30, I could get him in on it too... maybe a meet at king philips stockade if it's open soon, across from forest park? they have an interesting parking setup and a pavillion if we bring food. or whatever works, I've just never met anyone from r3v in person and it makes me sad :( and I can't really afford to go driving 2 hours and such for a real meet :( . WHY IS THERE NO LOVE FOR WMASS (or northern CT)? hahahahahah

so M-T-3, delfin, and e30onBBS, plus me is 4, possibly my neighbor would be 5...who else is around?

--Mike
    (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

I'm in Orange
      Headed to RI for the meet but down for anything else we come up with
      IG- nv_e30

Comment

I'm always around count me in, I can get a hold of possibly another 5-6 guys maybe even more.

Comment

NE love

oh man we have got to do something around here. I dont like being in charge of things like this but maybe we can plan something. I know a few open local spots... hows the facilities at, say, bushnell park, or something like that even

--Mike
          (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

I would plan more but I moved here from the west coast and haven't gotten out to explore much.. mostly working. But a cruise through some twisty back roads and maybe through a downtown part of a city and go somewhere for lunch. Park all our cars in a row. Take pictures. That kind of thing. Bring your girl, or guy, or whoever. I'm down for meeting pretty much anywhere and with a cruise we can pick up more guys along the way.

I'm still on the fence about the NE30 meet. It's like a two hour drive

it's a Kenny Powers quote on wheels

Comment

Originally posted by Das Delfin View Post
              I'm still on the fence about the NE30 meet. It's like a two hour drive
              Just to try and sway you towards going. It will be a solid group, we have a nice spot reserved as well. Hope to play some wiffle ball or frisbee if people are into it. We've got grills with our spot. If you are into fishing, it's a great salt water fishing spot too.
              sigpic

Comment

When I move I plan to do a huge clean out of surplus parts...I know Jose has said yes to a few items.

We have that small state park in Agawam can't cost too much to get in. It's called Robinson state park, no swimming but they do allow bbq's charcoal or gas.

The site out on RI is great it's just a hike. It took me 2.5 hours to get home from the last one I went to because of summer traffic. That's one way remember.

It was a good place to lounge out in the sun at though near the ocean.

That being said Bump for this weekend's Colt State Park event.
                https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

When I move I plan to do a huge clean out of surplus parts...I know Jose has said yes to a few items.
                  Want to pass along those grey cloth sports you grabbed? I've been looking for a set forever and you beat me to it lol

Also, selling the BBS hoard off when you move? :):)

Still bummed your flying this weekend and we can't have a beer.
                  sigpic

Comment

Yes will be selling at minimum one set maybe two sets.
                    https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

I wish NE30 wasn't 4 hrs away from me... long haul.
                      sigpic
                      1987 325e Lachssilber w/ MarkD chip and late bumpers, Zender EVO spoiler, s3.25 LSD

Originally posted by nando
                      I don't think there's really strong evidence that ZDDP harms cats.

Comment

We have that small state park in Agawam can't cost too much to get in. It's called Robinson state park, no swimming but they do allow bbq's charcoal or gas.
                        Agawam is perfect for me. It's like 20 mins up 91

Originally posted by Vanilla Gorilla View Post
                        Just to try and sway you towards going. It will be a solid group, we have a nice spot reserved as well. Hope to play some wiffle ball or frisbee if people are into it. We've got grills with our spot. If you are into fishing, it's a great salt water fishing spot too.
                        Doing my timing belt on sat.. may come by sunday as a reward.

it's a Kenny Powers quote on wheels

Comment

Originally posted by Das Delfin View Post
                          Agawam is perfect for me. It's like 20 mins up 91
                          Yeah, I would drive to Agawam... less than 20 minutes for me. :) cool.

--Mike
                          (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

NE love

Im down for a meet soon, NE has been slacking on meets and shows, no euro shows either lately i know CT has marks auto parts meets every Monday evening i think, but its mainly american muscle + other random stuff

Comment

Yup lots of meets in RI and CT but nothing within an hour or two
                              IG- nv_e30

Comment

Hey guys - there is a BMW CCA meet this Thursday evening at the A&W restaurant in Smithfield, RI.

Feedback: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=254176

Comment

Working...
                                X