No announcement yet.

FS: partz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No one would ever go to prom with mayhem. Thats why he said springs.

www.gutenparts.com
    One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by daniel View Post
      +193259.

hence why i wanted to make sure you got to go to prom. i had to miss my senior prom and mildly regret it to this day.
      Ahh I knew you were being nice, but I didn't know you missed yours..hence the wanting me to go. But yeah I really appreciate you offering financial assistance bruddah :D

Originally posted by Van Westervelt View Post
      Go away Mayhem
      Lulz.

Originally posted by e30s52 View Post
      No one would ever go to prom with mayhem. Thats why he said springs.
      Lololololol, I had no clue that was mayhem. But yeah,

Senior prom > springs.

IMO of course.
      M Coupe

Comment

Bump. Money from these things will go towards more school things (yearbook,ect) and GAS to and from the E30 Picnic! WOOOOOO!

Graduation is in eleven days. Whoa.
        M Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by Eric Devier View Post
          High school memories > something I can get later.
          Sex after prom in the E30? That's a always a win.

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
          No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

Bump. Money from these things will go towards more school things (yearbook,ect) and GAS to and from the E30 Picnic! WOOOOOO!

Graduation is in eleven days. Whoa.
            Enjoy senior year while you can. It's the last time in your life when you really don't have to worry about anything, and don't really have to do shit except hang out with friends. Second semester senior ftw

btw, where are you headed off to school next year?

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
            And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

Eric you look pretty sharp in you suit. Sorry I did not see this thread any earlier. I am coming to the e30 picnic maybe I will see you there. I went to my Senior Prom but it has been so long ago that I barely even remember it anymore after twenty-five years.

I went to 2 or three different ones lol. THat would have been classy as Fuuunk! I did wear my red vans while driving, because with the dress shoes you can't feel the gas or clutch pedal.

Here is the only shot of me and my e30. I told my dad to get the whole car..but that didn't happen lol. Over all it was a blast.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Desaevious View Post
                Sex after prom in the E30? That's a always a win.
                Haha, no..not this time.

Originally posted by Alkasquawlik View Post
                Enjoy senior year while you can. It's the last time in your life when you really don't have to worry about anything, and don't really have to do shit except hang out with friends. Second semester senior ftw

btw, where are you headed off to school next year?
                I know. That's what I'm trying to do. They told me it would go by fast..but dayum, not thaaaaaaat fast. I'm trying to live it up and just have fun.

And this fall I'm just going to be attending Clark College. Basically a community college. After a year or two, I'll transfer some where but I haven't got the slightest idea where. Possibly Pullman? Not sure. Or maybe Cali? Haha..out of state would kill me.

Originally posted by madformx5 View Post
                Eric you look pretty sharp in you suit. Sorry I did not see this thread any earlier. I am coming to the e30 picnic maybe I will see you there. I went to my Senior Prom but it has been so long ago that I barely even remember it anymore after twenty-five years.
                Thanks buddy :)
                Yeah if none of this sells before the picnic (hoping it does, to cover costs) I'll bring it with me to the picnic. Memories man...memories.
                M Coupe

Comment

----------Magnaflow muffler added to the first page---------
                  M Coupe

Comment

Tis or best offer on everything, including the magnaflow. I need it goneeeeeee.
                    M Coupe

Comment

if that magnaflow was a 1 in 1 out i'd be all over it. bummer.

Comment

Originally posted by ducatipaso View Post
                        if that magnaflow was a 1 in 1 out i'd be all over it. bummer.
                        :(
                        M Coupe

Comment

65 doll hairs for teh muffler.
                          M Coupe

Comment

Working...
                          X