Teh kar iz 4 sail.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teh kar iz 4 sail.

Yes the price is kinda like whoa, and the miles on the chassis is like double whoa..but I think it's time to move on. And yes, it is filled with all that fancy CL talk so those who don't know much about these cars will sliiightly understand. I'm looking to either SELL this for an e36 or TRADE this for an e36. Yeah, an e36. Flame suit on. Either a 323is, 325is, or a 328is. 5spd manual is a must. Black interior would be ballin, but if it isn't black..dove will do just fine.

If you're here to flame me about anything, please, just don't. I really appreciate it.

1986 BMW 325es stroker
    Title: Clean
    # of owners: Technically the 3rd, but the 2nd owner bought it and stored it..he was too into motorcycles.
    Transmission: 5 SPEED MANUAL
    Miles on chassis: 340k
    Miles on engine:47k (rounding up)
    Tabs: 4/2010
    Vin: Contact Me
    Price: $3500

Please call, text or email me. If you call, and I don't answer..it's because I'm at work. But I will call you back as soon as I can! 360 606 9890

The good:
    -Never once left me stranded.
    -Power windows, mirrors, locks and sunroof (obviously).
    -Has a short shift kit which works beautifully.
    -Tan vinyl sport seats! Easy to clean, really comfortable.
    -Premium BMW sound system (stock).
    -6k 35w HIDs.
    -19lb injectors.
    -It is stroked to a 2.7L with a, more aggressive cam last Feb-April of '08.
    -The timing belt, water pump, CLUTCH, were all taken care of last Feb-April of '08.
    ------
    Recent work, all done within 2 weeks.
    Brand new CSB aka, center support bearing was replaced.
    Full 'i' exhaust from the manifolds to the muffler.
    Installed a 3.73 open diff with new fluid.
    M30 afm installed giving the motor more air that it needs (and sounds really good too).
    New NGK spark plugs installed.

Now for the not so good:

-Didn't pass emissions because either the o2 sensor is not reading right, or the cam shaft we installed. It's giving out too much HC (hydrocarbons) at idle. It's registered in an area where emissions isn't needed, so it didn't bother me.

-Windshield has a crack and pitting. I believe it's the original windshield. Whoa.

-Seeing how it's 23 years old, it has it's fair share of rock chips. But after a good polish and wax, it cleans up nicely :)

-The transmission whines. Just needs a fluid change I believe.

-While in neutral, I think the throwout bearing chatters..but I was told this was NOT the throwout bearing..only because it's stroked. Doesn't bother me all that much since I'm never in neutral. But if you want this sound/issue gone, just have it replaced. The part is around $20 new.

-Rear brakes are shot. It still brakes good, but the rears make noise from time to time I'm about to order some rear rotors and pads. The front rotors and pads are a few months old :)

6k HIDs

(The rear deck was taken out and replaced with a black one. it looks 100x better since it's not tan anymore. Back seat is cleaned.)

The door pulls and map pocket are now black, as shown in the photo above. Car was dirty when this was taken, and is now clean :)

Oh, and the disco ball is not for sale :D

Key is in the 'on' position, as in car is not started. Those lights do not come on while driving.

Last edited by Edev; 07-26-2009, 12:17 PM.
    M Coupe

how the hell did you post so many pictures on craigslist?
    Sucks that you're selling it, since i've been a member I've looked at your car since its pretty much the same body/color-wise

GLWS!

(OO≡≡[][]≡≡OO) ///Motorsport
    In this world, things aren't black & white. Its Delphin!

Parts, Buy Them--> http://picasaweb.google.com/transatl...eat=directlink

Snowboard & video game stuff --> http://r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=148645

Originally posted by Steve92E34
    Your car is breathing my air, and so are you.
    AND you are both still slow

Comment

Originally posted by transatlantic0207 View Post
      how the hell did you post so many pictures on craigslist?
      Sucks that you're selling it, since i've been a member I've looked at your car since its pretty much the same body/color-wise

GLWS!
      Lol, I just used the photobucket links ;)

And why thank you good sir, you're too kind. If this does eventually sell, I know I'll be back in an e30 sooner or later (no e36 jokes needed). But it's just one of those things you want to do, or own, in your life.
      M Coupe

Comment

:(

i almost got an e36 after selling my first e30.
        http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

I definitely hear you...A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do! I hope you get through the e36 phase quickly and back in the classic

(OO≡≡[][]≡≡OO) ///Motorsport
          In this world, things aren't black & white. Its Delphin!

Parts, Buy Them--> http://picasaweb.google.com/transatl...eat=directlink

Snowboard & video game stuff --> http://r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=148645

Originally posted by Steve92E34
          Your car is breathing my air, and so are you.
          AND you are both still slow

Comment

Originally posted by daniel View Post
            :(

i almost got an e36 after selling my first e30.
            Yeah, I just like the way they feel and look. I drove my friends '97 4dr 5spd m3 a week or two ago..and I love how everything is set up inside. Plus it's really comfortable and it's something I want to try.
            M Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by transatlantic0207 View Post
              I definitely hear you...A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do! I hope you get through the e36 phase quickly and back in the classic
              Haha, it'll happen. No doubt about that :D
              M Coupe

Comment

A few. But I need it gone NOWWW. I will listen to all offers btw.
                M Coupe

Comment

I was debating doing this and getting an E36 M3 earlier this year, but I didn't follow through. I like my E30 alot, but I can't say an E36 M3 or E39/E34 540i/6 isn't tempting at all.

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
                  And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

Originally posted by Alkasquawlik View Post
                    I was debating doing this and getting an E36 M3 earlier this year, but I didn't follow through. I like my E30 alot, but I can't say an E36 M3 or E39/E34 540i/6 isn't tempting at all.
                    Yeah I'm just ready to move on for a little while. But that won't happen unless my car goes to a new owner lol.
                    M Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by Eric Devier View Post
                      Yeah I'm just ready to move on for a little while. But that won't happen unless my car goes to a new owner lol.
                      True, good luck with the sale. My friend is actually looking for an E30 down here in Socal, but you're way too far from him.
                      I figure I'll stick with my E30 til I'm out of school and hopefully I can land a good job in Finance and then afford to buy a late model BMW.

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
                      And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

Originally posted by Alkasquawlik View Post
                        True, good luck with the sale. My friend is actually looking for an E30 down here in Socal, but you're way too far from him.
                        I figure I'll stick with my E30 til I'm out of school and hopefully I can land a good job in Finance and then afford to buy a late model BMW.
                        Grr, all the buyers are down in Cali lol. I'll drive it down if he pays for teh plane ticket ;) haha.

Smart plan. I'll do that eventually.
                        M Coupe

Comment

put the other wiper back on.

Comment

Originally posted by smonkbmw View Post
                            Why? I mean, it looks so euroh, especially when you cut the wipers off halfway through their cycle.
                            - Trey

E90 325i/6 (ZSP, ZPP, ZCW)
                            E36 325i sedan
                            E30 325i sedan
                            Volvo 945T

Comment

Originally posted by smonkbmw View Post
                              It's in the trunk. It'll find it's way back on Jeff.

Originally posted by TDE30 View Post
                              Why? I mean, it looks so euroh, especially when you cut the wipers off halfway through their cycle.

YeAh LiKe ToTaLlY dOoD.

Settle down, twas mearly a joke.
                              M Coupe

Comment

Working...
                              X