I need my front valance painted 88+

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Matt-B
    replied
    Originally posted by daniel
    what about that one guy? travis or something?

    chris the maaco guy? He told me there paint has integrated clear.

    I want a real paint job. primer. paint clear. something that lasts. No offense to him. But I never really trusted maaco places after wotking at a oil change place and seeing the cars 2 years later.

    Leave a comment:


  • tonytony
    replied
    I have a can of duplicolor spray paint, i can help you out with your valance=)

    Leave a comment:


  • daniel
    replied
    Originally posted by Matt-B
    Where is a good place to go in the pdx metro area that the BMW crowd goes to?


    Ideally I only want to spend 75-110$ to get this done. If Im happy with the results. Ill come back for repeat business. looking to get this done ASAP. I called some shops and was quoted 250 :yawn:

    let me know where is recomended for small parts. thanks

    -Matt
    what about that one guy? travis or something?

    Leave a comment:


  • Matt-B
    started a topic I need my front valance painted 88+

    I need my front valance painted 88+

    Where is a good place to go in the pdx metro area that the BMW crowd goes to?


    Ideally I only want to spend 75-110$ to get this done. If Im happy with the results. Ill come back for repeat business. looking to get this done ASAP. I called some shops and was quoted 250 :yawn:

    let me know where is recomended for small parts. thanks

    -Matt
Working...