I need my front valance painted 88+

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • gath
    replied
    Originally posted by ck_taft325is
    Man, at this rate of people needing small odds and ends like this painted, I'd be willing to drop some cash on a gravity feed gun and start picking up different factory paints and painting stuff up. I've just cleared some crap away in the garage to setup a small booth. I'll let everyone know how it goes after I get paid. Would there be interest in this?
    Where are you located ? Need a couple of things done.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nwcircuit
    replied
    Hey guys. I will be needing all my ix trim, mirrors, spoiler painted within the next few months. Looking for a low cost solution but quality work is important. PM me if you can help.

    Leave a comment:


  • Matt-B
    replied
    Originally posted by rhett325i
    Yo Matt, I also need my valence painted, along with an mtech1 spoiler. I don't know if it would help sway a shop to do it cheap, but I would be willing to match your $110, plus a little for the spoiler. Hell, they would only need to mix up one batch of paint for all of it.

    Ill contact chris....and ask him :)

    he is local to us. right off interstate really by the union pacific rail yard

    Leave a comment:


  • ck_taft325is
    replied
    Man, at this rate of people needing small odds and ends like this painted, I'd be willing to drop some cash on a gravity feed gun and start picking up different factory paints and painting stuff up. I've just cleared some crap away in the garage to setup a small booth. I'll let everyone know how it goes after I get paid. Would there be interest in this?

    Leave a comment:


  • rhett325i
    replied
    Yo Matt, I also need my valence painted, along with an mtech1 spoiler. I don't know if it would help sway a shop to do it cheap, but I would be willing to match your $110, plus a little for the spoiler. Hell, they would only need to mix up one batch of paint for all of it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Matt-B
    replied
    Originally posted by xwill112x
    why dont you just prep it right and spray bomb it? then throw some clear coat over after sanding. cheap, and since your car is white, it'll look good.(or well not noticeable that you spray painted it)

    starting the mentality of doing it right the 1st time...I did what you listed and paint is coming off.


    -thanks again chris :D

    Leave a comment:


  • xwill112x
    replied
    why dont you just prep it right and spray bomb it? then throw some clear coat over after sanding. cheap, and since your car is white, it'll look good.(or well not noticeable that you spray painted it)

    Leave a comment:


  • Mafiaracers
    replied
    Thanks for stopping by and checking out my shop last night, Matt! It was good to see you and I hope we can do some work for you!

    Leave a comment:


  • Matt-B
    replied
    ill call him then. thank you. Thats the kind of thing i needed to hear.

    Leave a comment:


  • 91greg325i
    replied
    Originally posted by travis816
    I got you coverd! Shoot me a pm!
    I can vouch for Travis' work. He's done a couple things for me. Its cheap and pretty darn good quality.

    Leave a comment:


  • Matt-B
    replied
    Originally posted by daniel
    chris sounds nothing like travis
    ah thanks. would not have known.

    Im just going to call around I guess. And I simply wont pay more then 110$ and Its not going to be a problem
    -Just thought that if someone had a shop or knew someone I could keep $ local and not pay a big company

    Leave a comment:


  • RainierHooker
    replied
    Originally posted by ck_taft325is
    I might need to know also. Rainier H. - what was the verdict on the wheel shop you went to? Not to thread jack *too much*.
    They actually treated me really well. Since the wheels weren't too bent and they all came out easily they actually cut the price down conciderably from what's on their website. I would highly recommend them.
    I've got the wheels out for bead blasting at the moment and hope to have 'em painted, mounted, and done in the next few weeks, I have rubber waiting. Unfortunatly, I'm troubleshooting a problem under the hood, so my focus is somewhat diverted at the moment...

    /threadjack

    Leave a comment:


  • daniel
    replied
    Originally posted by Matt-B
    chris the maaco guy?
    chris sounds nothing like travis

    Leave a comment:


  • ck_taft325is
    replied
    Originally posted by RainierHooker
    What paint shop did you go to to? I need to have some silver mixed for my new wheels...

    I might need to know also. Rainier H. - what was the verdict on the wheel shop you went to? Not to thread jack *too much*.

    Leave a comment:


  • RainierHooker
    replied
    Originally posted by avery0829
    I went to a paint shop around here and had them paint match it for me. I just gave them my gas cap. But it was just that one can and some clear I found in the garage and it came out great. But, I do understand you wanting it done perfect.

    That'sjust the way I did it.
    What paint shop did you go to to? I need to have some silver mixed for my new wheels...

    Leave a comment:

Working...