Bellingham guys on coilovers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bellingham guys on coilovers?

Hey, I was wondering if anyone up in Bellingham is riding on coilovers, and if so, would you mind giving me a ride? In the next few months I plan on getting coilovers but I have no idea what kind of spring rates I am looking for.

Thanks,
    Joe

I'm not too far from the 'ham (I do go up there occasionally) and my GC's just showed up a couple of days ago

Comment

come to the CSCC autox on sunday - it's down at the port/old GP site.
      Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

I REALLY wish I could Nando, but I work in Issaquah (Bellevue area) on the weekends. Brave, I'll have to meet up with you sometime. What rates did you go with?

Do you have any free time Nando? Maybe I can take you out to lunch or something.

Joe

Comment

not a lot of free time.. lunch might be possible. where in town do you work?
          Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

I work down in Issaquah on weekends at Fred Meyers. I go to Western up here in Bellingham, Tuesday/Thursday I am busy from 1pm-2pm and free the rest of the day, and I have my car up here so I can drive around to wherever.

Comment

I went with 350/475 and it's for a 318iS.

I should have it on the road soon, hopefully less than a week.

Have you worked at that Freddy's for a while? There used to be a really clean white e30 that parked in the lot a few years ago when I worked in Issaquah.

Comment

that's fairly soft, but with a light car you can get away with less spring.

there's 2 fred meyers in bellingham, and you work way down there?
                Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Yeah, I'm cool with a softer setup, I can always change it later if needed.

There's only one Freddy's in Issy, though.

Comment

I got a huge raise by going to Issaquah, the managers are awesome, my family and girlfriend live in Issaquah so I'm down there anyways.

Comment

damn you drive down to Issaquah every weekend to work at freddy's?!

I can give you a ride in my car when your here on weekends if you like, I'm on a pretty stiff rate 550/700.
                      m106 1990 e30
                      e36 daily
                      e32 cruiser

Comment

Originally posted by Rennsport View Post
                        damn you drive down to Issaquah every weekend to work at freddy's?!

I can give you a ride in my car when your here on weekends if you like, I'm on a pretty stiff rate 550/700.
                        That would be awesome, do you live on the plateau? I'll be down there this weekend if you are around.

Like I said, I'm home often anyways to see my family/gf, and Freddies pays a lot for a college student, so meh.

Comment

Wear shoes. He's got no carpet.

And by the way, I also want a ride.
                          Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Originally posted by ck_taft325is View Post
                            Wear shoes. He's got no carpet.

And by the way, I also want a ride.
                            Thanks for the heads up, I was planning on going barefoot.

Comment

Never know... a lot of hippies up North.
                              Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Working...
                              X