No announcement yet.

M50 in NorthWest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I spent about 2000 total. I came in around 1000 and then shit hit the fan.

Quite a bit of that went to exhaust (which I hadn't planned on because someone bailed on me) and obd1 conversion (which I also hadn't planned on originally)

I parted out a car so the m52 was actually free, along with the e36 rack. Buying and re-buying little stuff like coolant, oil, hoses can definitely ad up. Aside from that a clutch and oil pan were a big hit to the budget.
    Originally posted by z31maniac
    I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

^ also OP, clayton is a stubborn little bitch that was warned about obd2 so dont let him scare you ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
        ^ also OP, clayton is a stubborn little bitch that was warned about obd2 so dont let him scare you ;)
        truth....clayton is a stubborn bitch
        looking for a e30m50 swap harness adapter pm me $150 shipped
        email nitroman12@gmail.com

Comment

Yeah, I think I tried to outline that fact that going obd2 then switching did definitely inflate my costs. I think you'll be fine around the budget that you've set. Depends on the cost of the motor and how much little stuff you want to do along the way.
          Originally posted by z31maniac
          I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

I too am searching for an M50, let me know if there are any you pass up.

Comment

Working...
            X