• Time
  • Show
Clear All

5 g is kind of high...

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=167643

Comment

Originally posted by dd_mod View Post
      5 g is kind of high...
      Well the car is basically mint and hard to find in this condition. If you have problems with the price then dont comment. thanks
      1988 325ic Zinnoberrot

So Handsome

Comment

lol..

you just bought this for 3k and reselling it for 5,200. Just talked to the previous owner and he said it's had more than 3 owners as well. And it needs front brakes and lower control arm bushings
        Last edited by fourpointwo; 05-27-2010, 01:45 PM.

Comment

maybe if it was a 325

Comment

$2500?

Comment

Originally posted by fourpointwo View Post
              you just bought this for 3k and reselling it for 5,200. Just talked to the previous owner and he said it's had more than 3 owners as well. And it needs front brakes and lower control arm bushings

Yeah, I saw this on craigslist too. So you bought it for $3000, ruined the tail lights and then mark it up $2200 and don't disclose the problems it has.

This is the epitome of a shady seller.

Comment

I sold a 318is a few months ago for $5600, it was super clean and had a new rebuilt head.

Car on the right

Comment

Originally posted by nwvb bmw View Post
                  I sold a 318is a few months ago for $5600, it was super clean and had a new rebuilt head.
                  But this car isn't straight (dings? dents?) it has curbed rims, cracked drivers seat, and has a lot of miles for a 91...

My e30 was totalled and the average mileage for an 84/85 was just over 170-180k according to the market value report. This has almost that many and is 7 years newer.

Just because it has a detail job and some pictures taken of a white car in daylight doesn't mean its 'clean' or 'straight' as its presented. It might be nice, but for 5k an e30 better be perfect, not dinged, curbed, and cracked.

that's all I'm saying. Nice car, the asking price is a bit much. Especially after the statements which have been made regarding craigslist, reselling, etc. I made an offer anyway.. I'm looking to get into another e30.

EDIT::

Nice car btw. those are great photos (I'm an amateur photographer.)
                  Last edited by genocide98; 06-08-2010, 03:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X