Mt Angel Oktoberfest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mt Angel Oktoberfest

Anyone planning on going? I am, it's going to be a blast. I'm also thinking of bringing the e30 and entering it in the car show on Saturday.

I'll be camping out Friday night with some buddies, possibly saturday night too. Any other R3vers going to be in attendance? It'd be sweet if we could get a few e30s at the show.

Jen and I might head down, this weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by Joey Link View Post
      Jen and I might head down, this weekend?
      yup, it runs 16th-19th. I'm probably camping with Richard, Collin and all those guys. There's probably room for you guys to pitch a tent down there too.

Comment

Joey's mom is going to pitch my tent.

Do you have any pictures from when we went a couple years ago? "The Day of the 5pm Blackout" haha
        Originally posted by Gruelius
        and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

I cant wait to get to Munich and wield my American accent like some sort of sex battle-axe bahahaha.

Darin, l'll try and find those beer tokens for the Mt Angel one when I get back from LA.
          Originally posted by Gruelius
          and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Originally posted by KenC View Post
            Joey's mom is going to pitch my tent.

Do you have any pictures from when we went a couple years ago? "The Day of the 5pm Blackout" haha
            I do, they're on my external hard drive. Which I can't read, b/c it's mac formatted and my laptop was stolen during the break-in. No access until I can get a new macbook.

Best pic ever was you falling over a barricade while wearing a viking helmet and German wool jacket...

Originally posted by KenC View Post

Darin, l'll try and find those beer tokens for the Mt Angel one when I get back from LA.
            sick. I will put them to good use. You work next saturday I take it?

Comment

I'm gonna be out there on Saturday most likely. Not sure about showing the ride, though.

Comment

Planning on it. :)
                Plug and Play Wiring Harness Adapters for S54, S50, M54 and more.

Comment

Alright I'm headed down there in a few minutes. Who else is going??

Comment

Working...
                  X