Weekly Meet @ Dicks on Holman RD.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 1craze30
    replied
    what.

    Leave a comment:


  • CJ7
    replied
    Say what?

    Leave a comment:


  • kid325e
    replied
    Change of plans, for me anyway.

    Due to lack of interest and e30s I'm just going to hangout afterhours at work and hang where the e30's are plentiful. Cheers.

    Leave a comment:


  • kid325e
    replied
    Dicks doesn't but if you meet me at my place before the meet I got something that might help... : P

    Leave a comment:


  • CJ7
    replied
    I'll come. Does Dick's help get over a cold??

    Leave a comment:


  • Dirty30_509
    replied
    damn this would be fun to go too theres nothing like that around where im from :roll::D

    Leave a comment:


  • Curt Hayes
    replied
    Originally posted by kid325e
    Bump so Danny can change the thread title!
    Really? I have to say, I liked "Weekly Wednesday Dicks". :giggle:

    Leave a comment:


  • kid325e
    replied
    Just come out DR Josh, How bad could it be? Plus it'll make the rest of us look good!

    Two days people.

    Leave a comment:


  • DrJosh
    replied
    Sweet a local meet! I'll come when my car isn't so haggard haha.

    Leave a comment:


  • kid325e
    replied
    Sounds good.

    Leave a comment:


  • Killacortes
    replied
    im down! ill see if i can get a couple more to come.

    Leave a comment:


  • kid325e
    replied
    Bump so Danny can change the thread title!

    Thanks Danny!
    So who's comin out!? So far it's Farix, and Myself. Let's get this shit crackin!
    Last edited by kid325e; 10-09-2010, 04:48 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • kid325e
    replied
    I don't want to flood the PNW forum with Dick's meet threads!

    Thanks for coming in!

    Leave a comment:


  • nouseforaname
    replied
    just start a new one, kid.

    and thanks for the cartender tip for alignment. i'm driving straight again.

    Leave a comment:


  • kid325e
    replied
    Also does anyone know how I can change the title to this thread to "Weekly Meet @ Holman RD Dick's."?

    Leave a comment:

Working...