Weekly Meet @ Dicks on Holman RD.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • kid325e
    replied
    Next Wednesday, October 13th @ 7pm.

    I didn't think anyone was interested in coming out due to the declining number of people showing up. Tell your friends, lets see what happens.

    Leave a comment:


  • jpichu
    replied
    what im had been really busy guys

    Leave a comment:


  • Rennsport
    replied
    It's 10 till 8 and I am at dicks, other e30's. Wtf?

    Leave a comment:


  • farix
    replied
    We doing this tonight? I can get there after kid goes to bed at 8 to 8:30pm...

    Leave a comment:


  • alpinee30m50
    replied
    Im Jesse haha yeah i know who she is she's friends with a bunch of the cheerleaders im friends with. yeah i saw that pic of you with your girl on here somewhere and iwas like fuck she just graduated from my school haha hella weird. Its not running right now cuz the brass insert the fuel rail bolts into is stripped out and every time ive rethreaded it it has just stripped again even though im torquing it to spec. But my license is gonna be suspended for 3 months soon anyways, in which time she'll be getting 5000 watts worth of audio equipment :D

    Leave a comment:


  • kid325e
    replied
    Yeah, alex right? I saw you driving that ford and I was like wtf?!

    Hey do you still go to EW? Do you know a girl named Tatum Tobiassen? She's my girl's little sister. I told them your name and she said it sounded familiar so we looked you up in the yearbook. haha. Is the e30 still running?

    Leave a comment:


  • alpinee30m50
    replied
    Hey i saw you yesterday. I was the one in the ford escape doin some urban offroading.

    Leave a comment:


  • kid325e
    replied
    Soon, this last Wednesday would've been perfect. The weather was dope!

    Leave a comment:


  • Killacortes
    replied
    dissapointed my cars not in it lol anytime happening again im down for the ride 8)

    Leave a comment:


  • Rennsport
    replied
    I will come out for this, depending on my mood I might throw different wheels on.

    How about from now on you start one thread that is titled "Weekly Wednesday Dicks" (or something like that) and just bump it/update it instead of starting a new thread every week.

    Leave a comment:


  • kid325e
    started a topic Weekly Meet @ Dicks on Holman RD.

    Weekly Meet @ Dicks on Holman RD.

    We had a great turnout last Wednesday.



    Come get a burger, bring your e30, and come meet your fellow e30 heads out here in the Seattle Area. We meet at Dicks' @ 7:30PM sharp and just hang out 'till you feel like going home. A very nice meet in the middle of your work week/school week. There were also a few E34 guys' (540i's), as well as some VW love, and a bagged E46 that was featured on Canibeat.com.
Working...