Weekly Meet @ Dicks on Holman RD.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 1craze30
    replied
    waaaaay too long in the future. like 2012.

    Leave a comment:


  • mettaxa
    replied
    [quote=1craze30;2221342]when the new dicks opens in edmonds, im gonna start a meet there. quote]

    You know when its gonna go up?

    Leave a comment:


  • 1craze30
    replied
    i still have the e30 blood in my veins, trust me. not hating, just wondering why nobody was there. maybe it was the fact that a 6er being there was the reason, maybe not. i still love you

    Leave a comment:


  • kid325e
    replied
    Oh and i'm so fucking committed.

    Leave a comment:


  • kid325e
    replied
    The commitment on my end was the Last THREE times I tried to organize it and like 2 people showed up.

    Think you can organize a better one? Do it! I don't give a fuck, I just want to be around my e30 brethren.

    The reason there were no e30's there was cause we heard a 6 series was comin so we took off. ; P Seriously though, organize it John. You will get the same results.

    Leave a comment:


  • kid325e
    replied
    The commitment on my end was the Last THREE times I tried to organize it and like 2 people showed up.

    Think you can organize a better one? Do it! I don't give a fuck, I just want to be around my e30 brethren.

    The reason there were no e30's there was cause we heard a 6 series was comin so we took off. ; P Seriously though, organize it John. You will get the same results.

    Leave a comment:


  • 1craze30
    replied
    when the new dicks opens in edmonds, im gonna start a meet there. that, or we need to make a plan to get more bimmers to this wednesday meet, cause it was a total waste of time. wheres the commitment kid? i thought you loved your e30? you cant give up on things bro. keep the fire burning!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Atara
    replied
    I couldn't make it, car wouldn't get going :(. Going to mechanic tomorrow, I'll make next week for sure!

    Leave a comment:


  • 1craze30
    replied
    So im the only one here. What the fuck paulo.

    Leave a comment:


  • 1craze30
    replied
    so...

    Leave a comment:


  • Atara
    replied
    I could make it, car's not so clean though :P. Only about a mile away from my house.

    Leave a comment:


  • 1craze30
    replied
    who's comin? im cleanin my car, and gettin her purdy

    Leave a comment:


  • 1craze30
    replied
    im mos def gonna be there this wednesday. rockin the 6er.

    Leave a comment:


  • kid325e
    replied
    Well yeah, this is supposed to be a weekly thing. Nobody seems interested in going though. Just the same heads every week. I don't care at all, I just go to Dick's often and thought Wednesdays would be a good day to get everyone together.

    Anywho, I'll be there this Wednesday. Be there or be a square on your computer all day.

    Leave a comment:


  • 1craze30
    replied
    the thing is, i didnt know this was gonnna be a weekly thing. ive been moving, and havent had the intra net for a couple weeks, but now i know this may be a weekly thing, im more then happy to come down.

    Leave a comment:

Working...