No announcement yet.

Mechanic looking for clients and students

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

+1 ... I have also used Greg and am planning to use again when I need consulting on my M42 timing chain replacement.
    Parts Collector and Former Houndstooth interior junkie.

Comment

I can't believe I have a customer driving up from Portland to Seattle to have me do a water pump timing belt and short shifter kit. At least today is a nice day for the drive. Sort of tough to do any follow up when the car returns to Portland. At least there is a HD tv in the man cave for him to watch while I work. Let's hope the bitch clip cooperates with me.
      Greg Mierz
      Puget Sound BMW club member since 1978
      Board Member for over 26 years now retired
      1969 2002 ti since 1974
      1986 325is my current daily driver
      GMTechnic BMW consultation service BMW mechanical services at less than independent shops or dealer

Comment

Did a brake job on a 540i this week. I'm amazed at how stuck a factory wheel can get without antiseize on the hub. It took several blows with my sledge hammer on a 2x4 on the back of the rim to get it off. I'm glad the owner didn't have a flat. Need some work done, let me know. Weekly bump
        Greg Mierz
        1969 2002 ti since 1974
        GMTechnic BMW consultation service BMW mechanical services at less than independent shops or dealer

Comment

I sent the M54 VANOS your way, not sure if you want to curse me or thank me for that...

but I guess his car is fine again. I have all the tools if you need them in the future.

Comment

Christmas is just around the corner.Time to get that car of yours some work done for a good price. That another way of bumping this posting. I can use some more work before the holidays. Contact me and we can discuss your needs.
            Greg Mierz
            1969 2002 ti since 1974

Comment

I'm just finishing a motor swap on a really sweet 80 528i. I'm putting a 633csi engine in to replace the smoky 2.8. It seems no matter how simple it seems there is always something like the transmission bolt that took almost an hour to get started.:( Anyway I have some time available soon to take on another project so let's talk about what you need.
              Greg Mierz
              1969 2002 ti since 1974

Comment

Hey Guys! Greg has helped me several times with my 91 318i 4 door (fuel line leak, Z3 shifter upgrade, lowering springs install, fluid change) and i've been really happy with his work, attention to detail and overall knowledge of these soon to be classic cars. As soon as i have some extra funds, next up are some front lower control arms and bushings. I recommend his services 100%, shoot him an email if you need any work on your BMW! You wont be disappointed. :)
                1991 318i Sedan
                2005 X5 3.0i Sport
                2010 328i M-Sport Touring

Comment

Email/PM sent. Hoping you can come down to Portland?

Comment

Greg is a great guy! Had some work done on my past E30

Greg can you do a control arm on my new E30?

PM with $ and info.
                    Follow my IG @bouchezphotography

Comment

Working...
                    X