No announcement yet.

Idaho Chat Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey it was my pleasure, glad I could help you out. Kyle come over and check it out?

Looking forward to cart racing.

Comment

I'm really stoked to see a community of e30 guys forming even if it is on the other side of the state.

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
        I'm really stoked to see a community of e30 guys forming even if it is on the other side of the state.
        Come join us, if you bring a bag of potatoes, I'll bake 'em, mash 'em, fry 'em, gem 'em.

Comment

I will surely do so this coming spring season. Some huge speedbumps in life have hit and I won't be getting the e30 out and running before the snow comes.

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
            I will surely do so this coming spring season. Some huge speedbumps in life have hit and I won't be getting the e30 out and running before the snow comes.

Happens to all of us, i'd love to meet you and see your best of an e30 when its complete.

Comment

Originally posted by ST1G View Post
              Hey it was my pleasure, glad I could help you out. Kyle come over and check it out?

Looking forward to cart racing.
              Bish pleaseeeeee The walking bentley manual was there the whole time ;D

Project log -- DIRTY 30

2.7i * Megasquirt tuned * E85 powered

Comment

Originally posted by Cronopoulos View Post
                Bish pleaseeeeee The walking bentley manual was there the whole time ;D
                Farbin was in eastern Idaho the whole time.

Comment

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
                  Poor, poor Idaho. Not near enough to the ocean or enough rain to truly be considered the Pacific NW. Not full of enough hicks to be part of the Big Sky.
                  84 325e Burgundrot S52 M Tech 1.

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=250109

Comment

Don't feel bad, there are PLENTY of hicks on this side of the state, and just to keep things proper, do my mudflaps help me out here?

Comment

Any of you guys going to make it to the cars and coffee this Saturday?
                      instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Big Willy View Post
                        Any of you guys going to make it to the cars and coffee this Saturday?
                        I was going to try and give it a go. Its close to my home so I'll be by I think.

Comment

Hey guys!

Dustin Wark | Instagram tumblrFlickr

Comment

Originally posted by audiwark View Post
                            Hey guys!
                            Do you have an E30 yet ? :giggle:

Want to see Golf. Are you gong to cars and coffee?

Comment

Originally posted by ST1G View Post
                              Do you have an E30 yet ? :giggle:

Want to see Golf. Are you gong to cars and coffee?
                              No, and possibly, looks like I will be heading down to Boise this weekend. I would like to be around some cars. Moscow has an even more sparse automotive scene than the Treasure Valley.

Dustin Wark | Instagram tumblrFlickr

Comment

Originally posted by audiwark View Post
                                No, and possibly, looks like I will be heading down to Boise this weekend. I would like to be around some cars. Moscow has an even more sparse automotive scene than the Treasure Valley.
                                Drinking and cars don't mix.

I'd love to see your VW. Every time I see a post from you I'm forced to look through your gallery.

Comment

Working...
                                X