Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ST1G View Post
    Drinking and cars don't mix.

I'd love to see your VW. Every time I see a post from you I'm forced to look through your gallery.
    Oh there are tons of shit-head drivers up here, just few modified cars. The few I have seen are mostly stock Subarus on rotas. Not much variation. I did however, see a stupid clean white 325ix and a lowered red e30 on some type of aftermarket wheels drive by. My neighbor owns a 2002, but it doesn't seem to drive.

Thanks!

Dustin Wark | Instagram tumblrFlickr

Comment

Originally posted by audiwark View Post
      Oh there are tons of shit-head drivers up here, just few modified cars. The few I have seen are mostly stock Subarus on rotas. Not much variation. I did however, see a stupid clean white 325ix and a lowered red e30 on some type of aftermarket wheels drive by. My neighbor owns a 2002, but it doesn't seem to drive.

Thanks!
      Hmmm. I would think there would be more up there. Subaru's on rotas usually fails to excite. At least you're doing your part.

Every time I see a 2002 its an old guy driving with his wife.

Comment

What is Coffee and Cars?? Is it that meet at Eagle and Fanklin?? I would love to see some other E30's.

Comment

Originally posted by gome123 View Post
          What is Coffee and Cars?? Is it that meet at Eagle and Fanklin?? I would love to see some other E30's.
          Nailed it. 9am. There is a Facebook thing for it I think. I'll be going for a little bit.

Comment

There is a Facebook thing for it I think.
            https://www.facebook.com/CACBoise

See you guys there.
            instagram

Comment

Sounds like fun, wish I could make it. Does this happen often? Monthly?

Comment

Sweet! I will be there. It will be me, my 3 yr old monkey (have to get him started loving cars early) and my Bronzit named "Beebe".

Comment

Originally posted by gome123 View Post
                  Sweet! I will be there. It will be me, my 3 yr old monkey (have to get him started loving cars early) and my Bronzit named "Beebe".
                  Bronzit.

Look forward to meeting you! I'll be there in the Zinno hopefully, maybe the uncles land cruiser.

Originally posted by Boise View Post
                  Sounds like fun, wish I could make it. Does this happen often? Monthly?
                  I think that's what they are shooting for.

Comment

Were we going to make this car racing happen?

Comment

Were we going to make this car racing happen?
                      I can go next sat. I'll be driving back to boise this Sunday.
                      For Sale Thread:https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...15#post4901315

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.SpeedOrr View Post
                        I can go next sat. I'll be driving back to boise this Sunday.
                        Perfect, I think I'm going this saturday with my mate so I don't look like l old asian lady driving.

How is the Bay Area?

Comment

How is the Bay Area?
                          I was in Oakland last Friday and it sucked. But that's probably because Oakland is a dump.

Comment

Originally posted by boise View Post
                            i was in oakland last friday and it sucked. But that's probably because california is a dump.
                            ftfy.

Comment

Originally posted by Boise View Post
                              I was in Oakland last Friday and it sucked. But that's probably because Oakland is a dump.
                              It really is. :/
                              -Kalim

British Racing Green, IE Springs/Bilsteins, IE exhaust, IE SSK,
                              Momo shift knob, Miller MAF conversion, K&N intake,
                              Blackworks Aluminum Radiator, 5MT swapped,
                              Ellipsoids w/DDM HIDs, OEM Recaro Sports, Momo Mod07 Wheel,
                              Drilled+Slotted Rotors, Alpine HU/Amp/speakers, 12" enclosed sub

Comment

Perfect, I think I'm going this saturday with my mate so I don't look like l old asian lady driving.
                                What time I think I may tag along. Fastlanes on Franklin right?
                                instagram

Comment

Working...
                                X