• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully your tank wasn't full!

Dustin Wark | Instagram tumblrFlickr

Comment

Originally posted by audiwark View Post
      Hopefully your tank wasn't full!
      Sadly yes it was, it leaked for a good 8-10 minutes. I had filled it up the night before with 91 octane (for the s52 engine). Oh well, stuff happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Boise View Post
        Sadly yes it was, it leaked for a good 8-10 minutes. I had filled it up the night before with 91 octane (for the s52 engine). Oh well, stuff happens.
        Balls man, that does blow. Do you have AAA?

I got a new hood and grilles today. My choice was Bronzit or Alpine Weiss. I figure now that I have to paint a hood I may as well also replace the whole front end while I'm in there. So I'm on the hunt fora few fenders.

Comment

I see your new hood and I raise you a gas tank!

Comment

I see your new hood and I raise you a gas tank!

I'm glad you got one. When are you putting that in? Willy reminded me there is a red hood in the State street yard, so I'll be getting that ASAP.

Comment

Originally posted by ST1G View Post
              I'm glad you got one. When are you putting that in? Willy reminded me there is a red hood in the State street yard, so I'll be getting that ASAP.
              Not sure when I am going to install it. I need to paint the bottom with rubberized undercoating, and I need it to warm up first before I do that. It'll probably be a few weeks.

I didn't know there were any e30 at State Street, but its been a few years since I have been there.

Comment

You have an S52?? I am about to begin my M50 swap. It is about 80% ready. Need a few more parts. I would really like to see your set up, may help with my install.

Not sure when I am going to install it. I need to paint the bottom with rubberized undercoating, and I need it to warm up first before I do that. It'll probably be a few weeks.

I didn't know there were any e30 at State Street, but its been a few years since I have been there.
                What yard is on State Street? Jalopy? I need a few misc. things.

Comment

Originally posted by gome123 View Post
                  You have an S52?? I am about to begin my M50 swap. It is about 80% ready. Need a few more parts. I would really like to see your set up, may help with my install.
                  Yep, OBD2 S52. I stripped it down to the bare block and head and did a full rebuild first. Its fun. I can show you the car...but its gonna be a few weeks until I have it running again. I'll gladly help you with any questions you have.

Comment

Saw at least five e30s in two days in Boise last weekend. Who's late model gray vert is parked around 16th and Jefferson?

Comment

Originally posted by fronton View Post
                      Saw at least five e30s in two days in Boise last weekend. Who's late model gray vert is parked around 16th and Jefferson?
                      good question. I'm not sure the owner is on here.

Comment

I don't think they are on here, in fact I'm not even sure I have ever seen that car and I live 7 blocks from there and walk or drive past there twice a day on my way to work and back home. Interesting, I need to investigate...

Comment

Keep an eye out for this beauty guys :) I'll be seeing you around

Comment

ArtFood... Nice work. I saw you also created a build thread. I am sub'ing to that. FYI, zoom out to Jalopy in Nampa they have an '87 bronzit, if you need more parts. It was pretty complete.

Comment

Originally posted by gome123 View Post
                              ArtFood... Nice work. I saw you also created a build thread. I am sub'ing to that. FYI, zoom out to Jalopy in Nampa they have an '87 bronzit, if you need more parts. It was pretty complete.
                              Thanks! I was going to trade the white fender for a bronzit one but I lost the receipt :(

Comment

Are you the one selling the bronzit hood an fender on Craigslist? I'll keep my eyes pealed for your e30.

Comment

Working...
                                X