No announcement yet.

Idaho Chat Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^TBH, I honestly, truly, like it here better than your area, like it better than the SLC area, like it better than Portland area. I grew up in a wide, expansive desert in SoCal, so I like it here, I like the winter here more than the weak ass one you guys get on that side of the state, and I don't have to deal with too many snarky Californians trying to change my area too much (aside from all the wind turbines going up...). (Too many blue folks over der on yer side of the state.)

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
      ^TBH, I honestly, truly, like it here better than your area, like it better than the SLC area, like it better than Portland area. I grew up in a wide, expansive desert in SoCal, so I like it here, I like the winter here more than the weak ass one you guys get on that side of the state, and I don't have to deal with too many snarky Californians trying to change my area too much (aside from all the wind turbines going up...). (Too many blue folks over der on yer side of the state.)
      I kid, I kid. All of Idaho is great. I like people, so that side of the state doesn't do it for me too much. I'm sure as I grow older I'll get over the newness of people. Too many blue folks, now that's a true statement.

Comment

Classic.

Comment

If even it's just the two of us keeping this thread up, eventually, the name will be subliminally stuck in their minds, and we shall gain new e30 owning residents!

Comment

Plz
            '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Plox?

Comment

What made you move the idaho?

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
                  What made you move the idaho?

Comment

The Boise Whitewater park is down right fabulous. Fun to boogie board, check out hot women, surf, women, cool down, people watch, paddle board, hot women, kayak, and just screw around in general. Defiantly the best "free" activity in Boise Metropolitan area.

Photos of said Whitewater Park.

Comment

Was watching "coming soon" movie previews .... saw this and did a double take ....

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

wtf, I grew up working at the BigBun, I don't know what to feel right now.
                      ADAMS Autosport

Comment

Originally posted by SkiFree View Post
                        Was watching "coming soon" movie previews .... saw this and did a double take ....

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

wtf, I grew up working at the BigBun, I don't know what to feel right now.
                        I grew up eating BigBun and it felt amazing.

I laughed so hard when I saw that preview for the first time.

Edit: Not because I thought the movie looked good.

Comment

Looks interesting.

Comment

Ohaithere.

So I did it... I bought that red e30 that was on IMS for 1900 bucks.
                            Just gotta do a few more things and respray the thing to fit my liking :)

Comment

You guys miss the beach?

Comment

Working...
                              X