No announcement yet.

Idaho Chat Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hopefully when i drive down, the few that are on here can meet up for some brew or something and shoot the shit.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
    my feedback thread

Comment

Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post
      hopefully when i drive down, the few that are on here can meet up for some brew or something and shoot the shit.
      Absolutely! I'll even wear a shirt you made ;)

Project log -- DIRTY 30

2.7i * Megasquirt tuned * E85 powered

Comment

yay! :)

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
        my feedback thread

Comment

Originally posted by Big Willy View Post
          We can do a Saturday, anyone else speak up if that doesn't work.

Looking for a set of coil overs? Or just springs?
          Coil overs would be great! but not right now. He has some HR races I'm looking at picking up. I don't have the coin for coil overs as I'm building a Supermoto for the summer and that is eating up most of my available monies.

Comment

Considering moving eastward, hows general living costs and wages out there like?

Comment

from what i've read, idaho is the only stated rated with an A.
              perhaps this will help:
              Best Cost of Living Calculator lets you compare the cost of living and salary differentials by State, City and Zip code.

my feedback thread

Comment

Yeah the a lot of the red states seem to be that way, Texas was on my radar but it's just too far. I dunno the Seattle area is just so expensive and competitive. Kinda want move east get a half decent job and some more schooling.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Willy View Post
                  We can do a Saturday, anyone else speak up if that doesn't work.
                  There is a german car meet over on IMS scheduled for Sunday 3/17 (http://www.idahomotorsports.com/foru...ad.php?t=73037), but I would be down for an e30 saturday as well. Maybe the 23rd?

Edit: Just remembered that IMS is retarded and does not let you look at forums until you have a certain post count, so people who aren't on the forum the meet is scheduled for 1pm at Papa Joe's pizza.

Comment

Originally posted by AustinK425 View Post
                    Yeah the a lot of the red states seem to be that way, Texas was on my radar but it's just too far. I dunno the Seattle area is just so expensive and competitive. Kinda want move east get a half decent job and some more schooling.
                    What do you do? School is fairly inexpensive in-state.

I live down town in a three bedroom apartment with 2 mates. Rent 290+utilities.

Houses run about 900-1200 (three bedroom) to rent in the downtown area.

If you're into outdoor travel, it is very easy to longboard, or bike around.

From being in seattle, I have to say, you'll colder temps ;)

But Boise is great. Big in the Tech industry.

Comment

Get out here. We need more e30's!

Comment

I'll be there, I swear!

my feedback thread

Comment

<3.

Comment

Why aren't more of you guys out here? I know of so few e30's over here.

This is for sale, but personally, I wouldn't buy it.

There are more and more e30 owners poppin up on the westside...

Looks like there are two new, or soon to be e30 owners I've seen on IMS, bardoon, and now Draggin A$$ is trying to get one up here from TX.

I need a substitute Lyfestyle Krew...

Comment

Farbin: is farbinfest ever going to happen?
                              -Andy

Comment

Last year kinda tanked. So few people. I think I'll just go to the picnic and bring a keg.

Comment

Working...
                                X