• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ST1G View Post
    Needs Moar Low.
    That's first on the list of bigger mods

Comment

All yall should go buy these cars in Southern ID.... 80 acres worth...

Click image for larger version

Name:	fleetline.jpg&maxW=630.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	39.3 KB
ID:	7164491

Click image for larger version

Name:	split-window.jpg&maxW=630.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	56.9 KB
ID:	7164492

Comment

IS that on Kuna/ Mora road?

EDIT: Nope. There is a place like this south of Boise, Creepy. As. Hell.

If only I had 3 million...

I might have to go see if there is any e30's.

Comment

That place looks awesome... I can only imagine the history out there. I also wish I had 3 mill to throw away.

Comment

We have a few of those out this way too.

Comment

Originally posted by ArtFoodBMW View Post
              Beautiful Bronzit^^^
              Not so beautiful bronzit... vvv
              Looks like a good starting point to me.

Comment

Question for u guys. Do any of you have a late model valace in good shape? I have one but it is just tweaked enough to drive me crazy. It is hard to alighn the iS lip. Let me know. Thanks.

Comment

Hey guys... this weekend I am putting in my new suspension. I pulled it all out last night. If you guys would like a mini-meet stop by and check it out, Saturday at noon I will be in the garage wrenching away. I would love to see your guys cars. PM me for my address.

Comment

I finished installing my gas tank this weekend. What a pain in the ass. Not the hardest job, but just annoying replacing something that shouldn't need replacing. I had a little "project creep" and installed these guys while the car was torn apart:

Comment

How is viewing them? I have no need for an ashtray so I like the idea, along with not losing the storage cubby in front of it...

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                        How is viewing them? I have no need for an ashtray so I like the idea, along with not losing the storage cubby in front of it...
                        I don't know yet, I haven't actually driven the car! haha. They seem to be viewable, but not the best angle. I have seen where some turn them clockwise to orient them more towards the driver, but I think that looks goofy. I wasn't willing to give up my storage cubby either, or my HVAC vents, so the ash tray was the last place.
                        Last edited by Boise; 03-02-2014, 08:07 PM.

Comment

I do know there are some nifty doodads, let me go find them.

Summit Racing has them.

Comment

Anyone up for a drive later this month or April? My brother and I did this last summer and it was a blast!
                            Windy roads all over!

Here are some crappy iphone videos of the drive too..

Let me know who's interested!

Comment

anyone in northern idaho have fenders?

Comment

Originally posted by 325est13psi View Post
                                anyone in northern idaho have fenders?
                                I had two, but scrapped them, so no. And im not in northern idaho, so i dont know why im saying this. Haha

Comment

Working...
                                X