X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Run m1.3 on it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have M10 parts I'm going to put up for sale soon. some piano top pistons, and just basic internals.

Comment

Thanks. But I'm at 9:0 with matched Maxsil pistons and a little list of other go-fast gizmos. I'm not intersted in any M10 gear unless its a Alpina West A4 Spec turbo motor. Otherwise I just want an M20B25 with a Miller MAF and chip and headers.

Comment

Originally posted by Twelvizm View Post
          I'm not intersted in any M10 gear unless its a Alpina West A4 Spec turbo motor.
          I just happen to have 10 of those... :p

Comment

Ha!

Comment

Alpina West/Hardy & Beck same same. I only know of one, it's in a car, owned by an old H&B employee who has it squirreled away. $10k buys the car. I think I'll go with the M20.

Comment

^^^

Scrap metal. If I wanted to keep running Kjet, I'd keep my mild built M10.
                ...I have a 140k M20b25 with a newer head (installed 20k ago). Its a long block missing the intake manifold. $400 in Tacoma.

Also have a bunch of other shit I can add onto it if needed (transmission, etc)

Comment

Sad to see your selling your m3 demon
                  Originally posted by bmwm42
                  PNW vulture pm me for parts
                  Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

Word.

In other news, tried to put a pair of e39 bumpers in the e30 for transport. I was dissapoint that they didn't fit. I've put so much shit in that car over the years. Thank god for racks.
                    '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

They'd fit in mine!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Know of any one selling e39 tan front seats?
                        Originally posted by bmwm42
                        PNW vulture pm me for parts
                        Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

Anyone in here preform this swap or know anything about the car in general:

My E34 is going down the road today and I am looking for a swapped E30.

Comment

One of you fuckers needs to hurry up and get your 325i's rear ended.
                            You want an entire running and driving E30 vert for $2800? I might be selling mine to finance a dream car purchase. I would be keep the Apex wheels but would put something nice on there for that price.

Comment

Used to belong to Andrew325is until summer 2013. IIRC, it sold for $10.5k as is without the CCW reps.
                              '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                                Used to belong to Andrew325is until summer 2013. IIRC, it sold for $10.5k as is without the CCW reps.
                                Right on. Thanks for the info. I would just move the Apex from my rig to that car and sell mine with those reps anyway. The swap looks clean and outside of an "M3" vert it is the setup I want.

Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
                                X